Tucker Carlson

waybread

Elena, the redactions appear to have been at the request of Dominion and Fox News.

Rupert Murdoch's horoscope is available here: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Murdoch,_Rupert . I wonder if that 12th house moon square Mercury- sun in the 4th inclines him to secrecy.

Murdoch's Capricorn rising is joined by his domiciled first house Saturn. Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Murdoch's third house of communication. I think that explains some of his conservativism.

The New York Times and other media have just filed a request to the presiding judge in the Dominion case to allow all of the redacted emails to be unsealed. As best I can tell, the redacted portions were included as part of the pre-trial evidence available to the judge and the attorneys, just not available to the general public. The NYT is claiming that the public has a stake in learning all of the facts. Most of the redactions were at the request of Fox News itself. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/01/business/media/fox-dominion-redactions.html

"Under the law in Delaware, where the dispute was being heard, parties in a lawsuit have to have “good cause” to keep information confidential. The reasons for doing so usually involve protecting financial figures or trade secrets or other proprietary information. Judge Davis has noted to lawyers for both sides in the case that they were not entitled to mark something as confidential because it was embarrassing."

Tucker Carlson had an impressive following, but if you add up the viewers of other sources who didn't watch him, they're the majority.

How would you describe Carlson's delivery style on topics he disliked, such as climate change or the Covid response? What about Democrats? I found it bullying, and I think I'm entitled to my opinion. I would also wonder why Dominion claimed victory with the settlement if it were disadvantageous to them.

The Point of Thales is a really interesting way to interpret oppositions. Both Carlson and Murdoch have them, mitigating what are otherwise tough oppositions. Murdoch's Mars-Pluto opposite Saturn has his sun-Mercury in the sextile/trine position.

I'm surprised this opposition joined by a trine and sextile isn't more widely used in astrology, whereas everybody notices a T-square, as well as other trine and sextile formations. (grand trine, talent triangle, Star of David.)

ElenaJ

Uum
2 days difference in date of birth - plus other AC?
What kind of astrology is this supposed to be?

Not only the two completely different AC, just a moon in Aries from her to his moon in Taurus results in a completely different statement.

Is that supposed to be an attempt to relieve TuCa ?

Dingo
It's a comparison of two charts with major aspects that are similar.
Is that supposed to be an attempt to relieve TuCa ?
Why? Are we analysing charts or holding trial here?
The second chart was posted without the name to not influence us in the reading.
It seems difficult separating opinions on Carlson from the chart reading, and just looking at the chart in a neutral way.

Later, I'll let you know who the second personality is.... if you can analyse it in comparison, even with the ascendent and moon signs differing. Thanks. Look forward to your take on it.

Dingo, curious why you refer to the second chart person as "she"....

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Rupert Murdoch's horoscope is available here: https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Murdoch,_Rupert . I wonder if that 12th house moon square Mercury- sun in the 4th inclines him to secrecy.
It could be, although moon in sagittarius is probably still outgoing. Ascendent Capricorn with Saturn in 1st is very reserved.
Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Murdoch's third house of communication. I think that explains some of his conservativism.
Conservatism in the sense of reservedness. We can't very well determine one's political leanings from a chart, can we?

I found it bullying,
You do have a remote control for your TV, don't you? Just tune out. Tune in to someone you feel more comfortable with.

The Point of Thales is a really interesting way to interpret oppositions. Both Carlson and Murdoch have them, mitigating what are otherwise tough oppositions. Murdoch's Mars-Pluto opposite Saturn has his sun-Mercury in the sextile/trine position.

I'm surprised this opposition joined by a trine and sextile isn't more widely used in astrology, whereas everybody notices a T-square, as well as other trine and sextile formations. (grand trine, talent triangle, Star of David.)
Actually, it's the first time I've heard of it, thanks for bringing it up.

This was an interesting explanation, with the analysis of Ralph Nader's Point of Thales.

Shanti

It seems like some racist commentary in text message or similar did alarm FOX, some news said today ?.He wrote something like;
"This is not the way a white man works".

I did also like Waybread notice the natal Mercury Contraparallel Mars OOB (Out-of-Bounds).
This put some unique unrestrained quality to his assertive active intellect communication which may
get out of hand sometimes.

Sun and Moon both opposite Neptune can have all the spectrum from fantasy inspiration to not seeing reality clear.
Or presenting false info ?
Sun and Moon in Taurus ( conservative blend).
Sun and Moon in 11th trine Jupiter (popularity with the masses. And good support generally from group and benefactors)
Uranus Jupiter Pluto in 3rd - media.

His Sun is on Algol
His ascendant is on Pollux. Strengthening the martian display. (he is a bit naughty lol)

(I have checked some events and maybe he is born a few minutes earlier.
This would give solar arc Asc-90-Mars (conflicts)
Solar arc MC conj Moon (public attention).)

His current solar return occurred on a lunar eclipse with saturn squaring his sun.
Uranus on ascendant
Pluto on MC

The current transits is not that severe. So I think the solar return saturn squaring his sun is
effective for the whole solar return year is mirroring the setback for him.

And the natal saturn in 10th is eclipsed.

His Solar return:

Attachments

• Tucker Carlsson solar return natal.png
    Tucker Carlsson solar return natal.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Probably.
Politics and personal condemnation of the personality seem to overtake chart analysis every once in a while.
Sorry, I just don't see the connection between some of the comments and an analysis of the chart.
Or is that the point of the thread, maybe? Proving Carlson guilty of something?

"Changing one's TV station is no solution to this problem"
It's the perfect solution! Ratings go down, the commentator is out of a job!
Want to comment on the second chart I posted?
TUCKER CARLSON CURRENT TRANSITS - TROPICAL :)
horoscope-synastry-chart5__transits_16-5-1969_10-07_a_3-5-2023_09-25.png

JUPITERASC

Transiting Jupiter on natal saturn, ruler of 7th of partners.
Carlson is currently receiving countless partnership offers
good catch :)

INFO FOR BEGINNERS
Main Rulerships 7th: all forms of partnerships including Business partnerships

and the legal contracts that pertain to them.

waybread

Elena, It's hardly a question of "just tuning [Carlson] out. I don't think this thread is about love-him-or -leave-him. Speaking as as an American citizen, political independent, and moderate who cares about the strength of America's election processes. I am entitled to have an opinion about one of the most visible floggers of the lie of a "stolen" 2020 election, plus other misinformation and ethnic divisiveness that Carlson pushed on his program. I mean, who condemns white people being "replaced" by immigrants of color? This is a trope of white supremacists, which Carlson well knew. My ancestors were immigrants.

I have no doubt that Carlson will land another lucrative job-- but it will be to the political right of Fox News (i.e., more extreme,) and his employers would have to deal with Carlson not responding well to his superiors.

Shanti, good catch that Carlson's son conjuncts Algol. I think that gives an edge to his personality. Nicknamed the "demon star," Algol, is in the Gorgon's (Medusa's) head in the constellation Perseus. It "gives a dogged and violent nature." https://www.constellationsofwords.com/algol/ Carlson's complete quote is on line in several media outlet, but he basically expresses a bloodlust when he saw TV footage of 3 white men ganging up on an "antifa kid"-- initially hoping they would kill him. His statement that "white men" shouldn't fight that way, and his backing off of his initial cruel reaction, while consistent with a concept of fair play, expressed a highly racist mentality. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/02/business/media/tucker-carlson-text-message-white-men.html

I think we have to be careful in astrology of Schadenfreude-- taking some kind of perverse pleasure in another's misfortune. But with Pluto in Carlson's 7th house (of open enemies and litigation squaring Saturn,) and with Neptune within orb of conjuncting his his NN (and opposing his Jupiter in the 3rd house of communication) I just don't see Carlson having an easy year ahead. We know as much from pending lawsuits by one of his staffers and by the voting machine company Smartmatic.

waybread

Look, AlterAntiiscia, if people are deeply committed to believing conspiracy theories, no amount of evidence is going to change their minds.

Why? Because then they would have to admit that they were wrong.

To me, it is just unfathomable that hundreds of senior election officials and thousands of poll workers and scrutineers across 50 states somehow collaborated to deny Donald Trump the 2020 election. Never mind that many of them voted for him. I don't think a lot of the Trumpers understood that most American voters show their choices at the polls, not at mass pep rallies.

Carlson's emails reveal he knew that Trump lost the 2020 election, but Fox News feared losing its Trump fan base, so they peddled the stolen election lie.

The "replacement theory" flogged by Tucker Carlson is built on identity politics, with a premise that the US is essentially a white country at its core. Anybody else is a "them" or "the other." It assumes that people are divided into perpetually antagonistic camps based on skin color.

These assumptions ignore American demographic history, the Constitution, and genetics. It ignores friendly interactions, let alone high rates of inter-marriage.

In the early 20th century, WASPs (white Anglo-Saxon Protestants) were frightened of millions of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe flooding through Ellis Island, and outnumbering the old Yankee stock. It is hard to imagine today that immigrant Americans of Greek or Polish ancestry were once seen as "the other," ready to doom American democracy. It's important to recall how many Latin American immigrants take jobs that Euro-Americans don't want. (Like farm work.)

I have a different theory (Aquarian that I am,) about people's basic, cross-cultural humanity.

A horoscope tells us as much. You can tell a person's birth place from a "blind" horoscope, but not whether the person was born a citizen or refugee from another country. Horoscopes do not distinguish skin color (the old delineations were based on northern Europe. Consider that the majority of the world's population live in Asia, Latin America, and Africa.) A horoscope does not indicate someone's ancestral religion.

A horoscope doesn't even tell you if someone is born male or female. For that you need collateral information.

To me this says a lot about the nature of being human.

AlterAntiscia

Premium Member
Look, AlterAntiiscia, if people are deeply committed to believing conspiracy theories, no amount of evidence is going to change their minds.

Why? Because then they would have to admit that they were wrong.

To me, it is just unfathomable that hundreds of senior election officials and thousands of poll workers and scrutineers across 50 states somehow collaborated to deny Donald Trump the 2020 election. Never mind that many of them voted for him. I don't think a lot of the Trumpers understood that most American voters show their choices at the polls, not at mass pep rallies.

Carlson's emails reveal he knew that Trump lost the 2020 election, but Fox News feared losing its Trump fan base, so they peddled the stolen election lie.

The "replacement theory" flogged by Tucker Carlson is built on identity politics, with a premise that the US is essentially a white country at its core. Anybody else is a "them" or "the other." It assumes that people are divided into perpetually antagonistic camps based on skin color.

These assumptions ignore American demographic history, the Constitution, and genetics. It ignores friendly interactions, let alone high rates of inter-marriage.

In the early 20th century, WASPs (white Anglo-Saxon Protestants) were frightened of millions of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe flooding through Ellis Island, and outnumbering the old Yankee stock. It is hard to imagine today that immigrant Americans of Greek or Polish ancestry were once seen as "the other," ready to doom American democracy. It's important to recall how many Latin American immigrants take jobs that Euro-Americans don't want. (Like farm work.)

I have a different theory (Aquarian that I am,) about people's basic, cross-cultural humanity.

A horoscope tells us as much. You can tell a person's birth place from a "blind" horoscope, but not whether the person was born a citizen or refugee from another country. Horoscopes do not distinguish skin color (the old delineations were based on northern Europe. Consider that the majority of the world's population live in Asia, Latin America, and Africa.) A horoscope does not indicate someone's ancestral religion.

A horoscope doesn't even tell you if someone is born male or female. For that you need collateral information.

The federal government isn’t exactly morally right. Segregation did exist less than a century ago. America’s past was predominantly white and inhumane to say the least.

Though anti-Semitic statements were a bit too extreme, America appears to have been going through a racial systemization for quite some time so I am not quick to dismiss the “conspiracy” theories. They may not be completely accurate.

This type of backlash is exactly what Perseus / Pleiades constellation prominent natives must endure when voicing their opinions and observations. They may lose their heads and go a bit too far but sometimes they can really uncover some huge problems within the system.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Speaking as as an American citizen, political independent, and moderate who cares about the strength of America's election processes. I am entitled to have an opinion
This does sound a bit racist to me. Are you saying that non-American citizens, those who are politically committed, those who are not moderate....are not entitled to have an opinion?

I'm pulling your leg a bit, because once again, THIS IS AN ASTROLOGY FORUM!

In reply to all the political comments, we used to say.. What has that to do with the price of rice in China?

Waybread, still awaiting comments on the second natal chart I posted, where the same negative aspects are shared with Carlson's chart, just born 2 days earlier. In fact, the moon, as was pointed out, is in Aries not in Taurus, so more self-centred and aggressive.
If you send your interpretation of the chart, I'll tell you who it is. Promise.

You left out, we cannot tell someone's political leaning from their chart.

Looking forward to your take on the chart.

ElenaJ

Carlson's sun conjuncts Algol.
Good point.
Both sun and Algol are exactly trine Jupiter in the chart.

"Fixed star Algol is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter (dignified, pious, conservative, acquisitive, retentive.) It causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution and mob violence, and gives a dogged and violent nature that causes death to the native or others. It is the most evil star in the heavens.

Algol symbol (Agripe 1531).svg
Algol is one of the 15 Behenian Fixed Stars. Its image is a human head cut off at the neck. It gives success to petitions, makes the wearer bold and magnanimous, preserves the body, protects against witchcraft, and turns evil and spells back upon those who work them. Rules diamond, black hellebore, and mugwort"

Last edited:

Shanti

"Fixed star Algol is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter (dignified, pious, conservative, acquisitive, retentive.) It causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution and mob violence, and gives a dogged and violent nature that causes death to the native or others. It is the most evil star in the heavens.
Yes Algol is considered the most problematic star in the zodiac. It is not telling us of character per se though.

For example the Russian opposition leader Navalny have his ascendant ruler Mercury right on *Algol. He chose by choice to letting himself being affected by dark and evil circumstances by being nearly assassinated by poison. But choose to go back to the very people who tried to assasinate him knowing that he risks his life for it. And is according to reports suffering badly in jail.

Trump have his natal MC on *Algol. :)

The Swedish leader of a former Nazi party who have now come to power in my country have his Sun in Taurus right on Algol. And his party still have problems with people being expelled from the party every month or so because of sympathizing with dark forces and opinions.

So having *Algol on prominent places in ones chart may give rise to choices about what paths to go. I assume. And the moral dilemma it entails ?

Trump did not hesitate to send an armed mob to the capitol. And did choose to not stop it when it got wild. Several people was killed and injured. Some police men did occur suicide it's reported.
Have we heard Trump express any regret or sympathy for this ? I have not.

His dinner in Mar-a-lago with holocost denier Nick Fuentes and Kayne West ( who have his natal Mercury on *Algol).
Was perhaps not a good choice.
Kayne west did some bad statements (mercury) which made some prominent sponsors leaving him.

I know a woman with her moon on algol in 8th house, with hard aspect to Neptune. She got contact with some problematic energies
in herself while doing occult practices.

Tucker Carlsson seems to have battled with choices of path in his thousands of hours of media coverage in live television. And he seems to have made some of them bad.

Algol seems to give experiences at the razors edge, which entails choices and circumstances not that easy.

ElenaJ

Trump did not hesitate to send an armed mob to the capitol. And did choose to not stop it when it got wild. Several people was killed and injured. Some police men did occur suicide it's reported.
Have we heard Trump express any regret or sympathy for this ? I have not.
This is not true. What is true is that his reputation, MH, is compromised.

Interesting about the others, hopefully they are accurate.
Thanks.

waybread

This does sound a bit racist to me. Are you saying that non-American citizens, those who are politically committed, those who are not moderate....are not entitled to have an opinion?

I'm pulling your leg a bit, because once again, THIS IS AN ASTROLOGY FORUM!

In reply to all the political comments, we used to say.. What has that to do with the price of rice in China?

Waybread, still awaiting comments on the second natal chart I posted, where the same negative aspects are shared with Carlson's chart, just born 2 days earlier. In fact, the moon, as was pointed out, is in Aries not in Taurus, so more self-centred and aggressive.
If you send your interpretation of the chart, I'll tell you who it is. Promise.

You left out, we cannot tell someone's political leaning from their chart.

Looking forward to your take on the chart.
Elena, there is nothing racist about claiming my citizenship! This is preposterous. Americans come in all different races, nationalities, and ethnic groups.

Of course, non-Americans are entitled to have an opinion about the United States. Most of them do. But as the saying goes about bacon and eggs, the hen is interested, but the pig is committed.

I was not sufficiently concerned with somebody else's chart to read it, sorry. Generally we can read someone's birth date off a horoscope with a little help from an ephemeris, and then search people born on that date.

To some extent, we can see people's political leanings in a chart. This assumes a democracy, however. In Vladimir Putin's Russia, people are being jailed for criticizing Putin and the war in Ukraine, for example; so we can't accurately learn people's political beliefs.

A couple of signs that I attribute to conservative political leanings are Capricorn and Taurus. Capricorn because its ruler Saturn is associated with the past. Taurus, the fixed earth sign, likes stability, not unpredictable change. This is just a question of emphasis, but Rupert Murdoch with Capricorn rising and Saturn in the first house, and Tucker Carlson with his moon and sun in Taurus exemplify the types. Other conservative Capricorns are Ron Paul, Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity, and Bill Kristol. I would also look for Uranus opposite sun.

Of course Aquarius is associated with revolutionaries and independence movements. Interestingly some arch conservatives like Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck are sun Aquarians. But Aquarius is the fixed air sign. Ideas are very real to air signs (cf. Stephen Arroyo's book on the elements,) and one having decided on something, Aquarians probably won't change their minds without a seriously good reason. The saying goes, that there is no one so conservative as an old liberal.

Of course, both conservatives and liberals are all over the map.

waybread

The federal government isn’t exactly morally right. Segregation did exist less than a century ago. America’s past was predominantly white and inhumane to say the least.

Though anti-Semitic statements were a bit too extreme, America appears to have been going through a racial systemization for quite some time so I am not quick to dismiss the “conspiracy” theories. They may not be completely accurate.

This type of backlash is exactly what Perseus / Pleiades constellation prominent natives must endure when voicing their opinions and observations. They may lose their heads and go a bit too far but sometimes they can really uncover some huge problems within the system.
I think you've got some non-sequiturs here. Conspiracy theories and the federal government are not necessarily in some kind of binary opposition, zero-sum game. Surely we can analyze their respective statements and determine which ones are backed up by logic and evidence, and which one's are not. We'll probably find a mixture, and then don't overlook other important players, like businesses. I don't know if you follow fact checkers and "Pinocchios," but there are professional researchers who look for the evidence behind prominent people's statements.

I am old enough to recall segregation in the US. I am unclear what is your point about it. Nobody is justifying it today.

Anti-Semitism is a lot too extreme. Please recall that Donald Trump's son-in-law and daughter are Jewish. If you're worried about world domination, look at Russia and China.

It's great to uncover problems with the system, but that doesn't justify peddling known falsehoods in nightly broadcasts.

The Pleiades have a long history in cultural astronomy. I'm not sure what you're referring to. The "weeping sisters"? I do think that fixed stars have an influence in people's charts, probably more than modern astrology gives them credit for. But if we put them all together in a nativity, there can be a lot of conflicting influences. Also, the conjunction (longitude) is not the only way they were historically interpreted. For one thing, prominent fixed stars and constellations (like Perseus) may be significantly off the ecliptic.

A good book on them is Bernadette Brady, Brady's Book of Fixed Stars.

waybread

This is not true. What is true is that his reputation, MH, is compromised.

Interesting about the others, hopefully they are accurate.
Thanks.
Elena, Donald Trump absolutely encouraged an armed mob to invade to the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. Evidence has since come out in House hearings that Trump wanted to accompany them to the Capitol in his vehicle, but the Secret Service (charged with his personal safety) wouldn't allow it.

It is absolutely true that Trump could have terminated the riot long before he did. Instead, he was watching it on television. As of late March over 1000 rioters have been formerly charged, and about half have pled guilty. https://www.npr.org/2023/03/25/1165022885/1000-defendants-january-6-capitol-riot . four of the Proud Boys have just been convicted.

Trump's election denialism was the biggest threat to American democracy and our heritage of the peaceful transition of power that has happened in our lifetimes. And this is precisely what Tucker Carlson realized, when Fox News began calling the election for Biden. Unfortunately his bosses put a stop to it for fear of alienating their pro-Trump viewers.

It is interesting that Donald Trump's chart does not have any classically conservative earmarks. Probably for good reason. Trump was not a political conservative for most of his life, but veered sharply to the right in preparation for the 2016 election, in order to position himself amidst the hard-right conservatives.

Mercury square Neptune: trouble with truth-telling.

Venus conjunct Saturn: problems with women.

Sun conjunct Uranus: a law unto himself.

Shanti

I checked Tucker Carlssons vedic chart for fun.
And it seems like he was in his Jupiter major planetary period for many years in the expansion of his
media business (jupiter in 3rd house interacting with venus - creating a good combination for success - A "Raja Yoga")

Then in 2022 he left his Jupiter period and started the Saturn Major period.
Saturn in sidereal Aries, (in it's fall) in the 10th house could indicate problems.
Being in saturn dasha gives greater need to follow the rules and ethics, or it will backlash.
It's more at time of consolidation than great expansion.