did this person kick me and my sister out

astrobabes

i would like to know if this girl kicked me and my sis out at a birthday party last night. she has the wrong idea/was told incorrect info of us therefore does not think very good about us. its very upsetting cause we did not do anything to be treated as such and we were having so much fun with all our friends before we were told to leave. anyway please tell me ur thoughts

shes a mutual of many of my friends! we used to be nice/aquatinted towards each other before she was told something untrue of my sis and i. i wouldnt say she was ever really a friend, just hangs out with same people i know and i occasionally see her out at same birthdays/events

Attachments

• BDBAD675-E97A-4CD2-BF95-798AD069FB4B.png
    BDBAD675-E97A-4CD2-BF95-798AD069FB4B.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
Since she is not a friend, I designate her the 7th. She is not happy, comfortable as Mars in its detriment in Taurus and she/Mars does not receive you/Venus well at all. Your significators also separate from an uneasy, blind-siding square., which may point to an unpleasant interaction/relationship between you two units/degees ago. I can't say that this person kicked you out for sure, but I don't think this person would mind if you were kicked out.

astrobabes

Since she is not a friend, I designate her the 7th. She is not happy, comfortable as Mars in its detriment in Taurus and she/Mars does not receive you/Venus well at all. Your significators also separate from an uneasy, blind-siding square., which may point to an unpleasant interaction/relationship between you two units/degees ago. I can't say that this person kicked you out for sure, but I don't think this person would mind if you were kicked out.
ugh! thats so frustrating. i hope the truth comes to light soon so she no longer is an issue. thank you

astrobabes

you mention an unpleasant interaction, i asked this question aug 6 in the morning at 11:40 am and was told to leave at around 11:15pm on aug 5. would that indicate that? or wait i just realized exactly 2 weeks ago that there was the interaction where i found out what she thought of us because of an interaction.. july 22 was that date so guessing thats what the two units/degrees ago?

Last edited: