Does she love me?

tikana

For this particular question, horary is the best way to get an answer. And it's given you one. Just not the answer you were hoping for.
Yeah looks like the querent is pulling a rabbit by its ears from the mud. IMO if the person hasnt closed his/her doors on previous relationship i wouldnt even start or suggest anyone to start or hope for a relationship. person is NOT emotionally avail.

tikana

I would also add that sometimes we don't really know how we feel. We tell the truth as we best know it, but sometimes we are not able to allow ourselves to know what is so. Like Tik says, it is complicated.
She is NOT emotionally avail how can she be? even if she loves the querent (sketchy) i am not playing a psychologist but it is just too many issues going on . A. no divorce which leads to a question is the quested seeking love for the sake of love or imaginative definition of love? b. she is wounded emotionaly just look at 8th house. c. emotionally unavail because she hasnt healed.

avenged14

Okay...so i'm gonna give some more details wich i was hopping not to. I met her ..well actually i know her for 5 years because we are collegues so it's abviously.Sometimes we met on the stairs..sometimes in my office. She behaved nice with me...like she liked me..gave me hugs and kissed me on the cheeks...but i didn't paid attention since she is was married.Last year...in september more precisely we got closer..i got her number and we started to talk....and finally we got to a point when we both fell in love with each other.I told her if she want's me ...stop sleeping with your husband.That's the way it goes.She agreed though she didn;t sleep with me either.Told me that i'm hasty.In january this year she found that she has breast cancer at one of her breast and her mother falled sick.Her mother died in March this year.She went to cancer treatment..she had a very tough time...Nobody from her family...husband or kid wasn't beside her..only me and her sisters.She hates her husband for not care about her..so a divorce may not be ruled out though....So she might be confused right now i don't know.

P.S. Oh ..and btw...i would like to thank each and every one of you who took your time to read the chart and comment.It means a lot to me.Thank you very much !!!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome. And thank you for these further comments. It makes the chart even clearer. She is in a very complex and difficult place with personal health, loss of mother, estrangement from her husband and child, all signified with her as Mars in its fall in Taurus.

Your being there along with her sisters will give her cause to care for you. That does not mean she loves you, or can love you at this time.

avenged14

Ok.At this point i think the topic can be closed...I will make a topic regarding my natal chart cause it's obviously i have a very big problem with receiveing love.Maybe some of you who commented here can take a look at it.

Thank you very much !!

ElenaJ

Thank you for the additional insight.
Horary can be very precise, but any one element can have several meanings depending on the context.
So thanks to the new info we now understand that her 6th ruler of health, mercury, is square the nodes, thereby blocking her from relationships.
Also, your 6th of healing ruler, Jupiter, is on the 7th cusp because you are in some way helping her heal.
Not all relationships are meant to be "love" in the sense of lovers. You can love someone, help them, while being close friends, which is in fact the place of the moon/mercury conjunction... on your 11th of friends.
The movement of Venus (ascendent ruler) towards mars (descendent ruler) is a hand reaching out from you to her, on NN, it's possibly a Karmic debt of yours that you will be repaying.
Venus gives love, mars in your sign and triplicity can receive it and benefit from it.
Venus is on the MH, so in fact this is how you are being perceived.

avenged14

Yes...Could this convert into a relationship?A love one of course? (She always told me she wouldn't know what would happend with her if it wasn't for me).

ElenaJ

That's a question for another horary!

(She always told me she wouldn't know what would happend with her if it wasn't for me).
This is most probably true, but doesn't necessarily mean it is the basis for a marriage. There are many types of Love.

The chart would indicate she needs your healing.