Career Prospects?

Namaste Astrologers,

I am stuck in the same job for past 10 years. I approached my bosses for a promotion in April and there was encouraging talks.

Recently in July around 2 days ago, I had another follow up discussion and they are again not encouraging of it. They are putting lot of hurdles and saying they have to reorganize department and see where i fit in. At the same time they acknowledge that i am a very good performer.

All my colleagues have been promoted and it is mentally hard for me to accept that they are not being fair to me.

Are there any prospects for my promotion? Is it within the same department or another department in my company? Currently I am not looking for jobs outside of company as I stand to lose many monetary benefits if I leave.

My chart details
Place of birth: Pondicherry, India
Date of birth: December 9, 1967
Time of birth: 5:45 AM

Please look into my chart and let me know my career prospects. Thanks in advance.

mathur_dinesh

Namaste Astrologers,

I am stuck in the same job for past 10 years. I approached my bosses for a promotion in April and there was encouraging talks.

Recently in July around 2 days ago, I had another follow up discussion and they are again not encouraging of it. They are putting lot of hurdles and saying they have to reorganize department and see where i fit in. At the same time they acknowledge that i am a very good performer.

All my colleagues have been promoted and it is mentally hard for me to accept that they are not being fair to me.

Are there any prospects for my promotion? Is it within the same department or another department in my company? Currently I am not looking for jobs outside of company as I stand to lose many monetary benefits if I leave.

My chart details
Place of birth: Pondicherry, India
Date of birth: December 9, 1967
Time of birth: 5:45 AM

Please look into my chart and let me know my career prospects. Thanks in advance.
You have entered the major-period of Venus since early January/2020. The sub-period of Venus is operating in this major-period till early May/2023.

Venus is placed in the twelfth house of depletion and loss, though in its own sign, with Ketu. This time is not favourable. Hence you are not receiving any gains in this sub-period.

Jupiter will move to Aries on 22/April/2023. These matters will then resolve themselves but you will have to wait till after 07/May/2023. Please be patient.

I have seen that the talks are not encouraging around end of july when Jupiter is in retrograde. Earlier in April, it was very promising. Retro Jupiter will become direct again in Nov 2022. Any chance of good times after November 2022?

Virinchi

Transit is around 20-25% only. Dasa is 75-80% effective. Only when dasa is unfavorable, you need to look for some positive transit.
Right now transits are letting you continue in same position without much growth. Next year if you push harder for promotion, you have chances of losing position and get forced towards retirement.
Its better to continue as it is and retire at normal age

creativei

Saturn is retro , 11th house of awards n achievement is aspected by Saturn so it delays. From moonsign 10th lord in 12th least heard person, also many problem n changes in career. Aquariua rasi persons should change job or designation now so you too will change job. But it will better than previous one.

Currently Venus dasa going on from moonsign he is 4th n 9th lord in 9th yogakaraga for you he fullfil all your desires your status n economic improves you get prosperity from all sides. Wil have professional related overseas journey. You can expect big career related changes in nxt year February. You get residential comfort n convenyence. One job change is sure...

Thanks all for your inputs. I plan to pursue talking with my superiors. They have hinted at promotion with role change. So I plan to pursue that path. If it materializes well and good. If not, I also have option of applying for other jobs within company or retire and then look for jobs outside. Either way, I do not plan on continuing in same job/role.

An update for all your inputs - Got EXCEEDS rating for last year performance. A very good raise with a great bonus. My boss and three levels of leadership above me approved my promotion. But here is the catch - There was a change in VP level on March 25th and my promotion is held. Not only my promotion others also who were submitted along with mine are being held. My leadership are also not able to tell anything because they are afraid what changes new VP will bring. I have waited 10 years and will wait more but wanting to know if I have any chances. In tamil there is a saying - what is within reach of hand is not within reach of mouth. Perhaps I am not destined for promotion. Any prayers or pujas I can do? I meditate daily and keeping my sanity.

prasanna_1978

you will get honor,very good position -authority, and leadership during the venus period particularly 55.5 years to 65. years (upto your retirement)

my opinion concentrate on health matters first rather than work

Sujit

Dharmapriya,
current time ruled by maha dasa lord venus and sub lord Sun
Your Jupiter is facing negative aspects from Mars causes delay and obstacles in promotion and worries related to children.

Dharmapriya,
current time ruled by maha dasa lord venus and sub lord Sun
Your Jupiter is facing negative aspects from Mars causes delay and obstacles in promotion and worries related to children.
According to a report that one of the astrology sites provided for me, Surya Antardasha does not begin until May 7th. I am still in Venus antardasha, Venus Mahadasha. Anyway, thanks for looking into my query. If Astrology is only predictive and free will determines life prospects in general, I am going to operate under the assumption that I can create the outcome I want. Matter of time....

Sujit

According to a report that one of the astrology sites provided for me, Surya Antardasha does not begin until May 7th. I am still in Venus antardasha, Venus Mahadasha. Anyway, thanks for looking into my query. If Astrology is only predictive and free will determines life prospects in general, I am going to operate under the assumption that I can create the outcome I want. Matter of time....
MY Jhora shows 29th April 23 your sub period of sun has started.
good luck.

Namaste all Astrologers,

Just wanted to provide an update. I applied for a job within the company and got the promotion I was looking for. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to look at my chart and make predictions. I have an intuition that this move is good for me. A lot of prayers and right attitude has gotten me this far. Will continue with the same prayerful attitude. 🙏🙏

mathur_dinesh

You have entered the major-period of Venus since early January/2020. The sub-period of Venus is operating in this major-period till early May/2023.

Venus is placed in the twelfth house of depletion and loss, though in its own sign, with Ketu. This time is not favourable. Hence you are not receiving any gains in this sub-period.

Jupiter will move to Aries on 22/April/2023. These matters will then resolve themselves but you will have to wait till after 07/May/2023. Please be patient.
You got what you wanted at the anticipated time. Congratulations.

creativei

Venus as 4th n 9th lord yogakaraga for your lagna so throughout this Venus dasa you see progress only. But any good things there will be one side effects though 4th n 9th lord he prospers 9th house matters but you get hit in 4th house matters, atleast one significations of 4th house you may loose. So take care 4th house things such has mother, vehicle, property etc.