Soul purpose

mathur_dinesh

How was the one year from May/2016 to May/2017.
I have not reached anywhere in my career. My marriage may end anyday. I have too many health issues. I feel like all the mahadashas are difficult in my life? My mercury/Jupiter was the worst period of my life. And still it's not better. my question is what's my soul purpose or what m i here to learn in this life or how to make this life just pass by ,if not live it fully coz it's tough. My details below :
22 July 1990, 7:02 am, kheroda (district udaipur,rajasthan)

mathur_dinesh

R u using it to judge ketu mahadasha ? There was increase in work pressure and in May 2017 i had breakup
May/2016 to May/2017 had nothing to do with Ketu major-period.

You have Aries in your tenth house and Mars occupies the house. Therefore on the face of it one may feel that your career should have been good. However Mars gets debilitated in the navamsha chart and therefore loses its beneficence to substantial extent. Further Mars owns the eighth house in the tenth division of a sign. Therefore Mars instead of giving good results relating to the affairs of the tenth house gives disappointments and setbacks relating to your career.

mathur_dinesh

I have not reached anywhere in my career. My marriage may end anyday. I have too many health issues. I feel like all the mahadashas are difficult in my life? My mercury/Jupiter was the worst period of my life. And still it's not better. my question is what's my soul purpose or what m i here to learn in this life or how to make this life just pass by ,if not live it fully coz it's tough. My details below :
22 July 1990, 7:02 am, kheroda (district udaipur,rajasthan)
Your Ketu is in the ascendant. You will be worried on account of your wife and children. You may be troubled by enemies and rivals. You may decide to start religious and spiritual practices. You should guard your health in this period. You may earn from abroad. You will have a good career in this major-period. Financially this appears to be a favourable time. You may engage in writing or travelling.