Will i overcome my personality disorder that affects negative my life?

Sorrowful

astro_2gw_will_i_overcome_my_personality_disorder.77909.252835.jpg

This question is to read how the disorder will continue to cause mental health issues in future or will be managed and reduced the symptoms.

I have to inform you that avpd is probably caused by childhood trauma and its patterns cannot fully be cured or treated.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, here is what I think. First we start with what is: "avpd ...patterns cannot fully be cured or treated." So it will not be overcome. Rather, what is likely possible then is that you may find a way to be in relationship with avpd that is less stressful. I read the question then to be:

"Will I find a way to be with avpd that is less stressful?"

You are Jup and the disorder is the 6th, ruled by Sun. With Sun in the 4th the chart is descriptive, the 4th symbolizing being deeply rooted as you describe avpd is.
Sun and Jup are in favorable mutual reception, by exaltation. And Sun applies to aspect Jupiter. It is by square, so it is challenging; it will not be easy. But you know that already.
I also think that mutual reception by exaltation may suggest that there is benefit to your effort with the disorder. The benefit will be greater in the beginning and then fall off pretty quickly, as is the symbolism of exaltation.

Moon, as your significator, is in Taurus, which is favorable. When Moon is exalted, a symbolic interpretation is that your feelings are put on a pedestal, that their importance may be overemphasized. This is not to say that your feelings aren't important; it is to say it is enough that you are avoidant, that you live life through the avoidant lens. You don't have to feel bad about it on top of the difficulty of the avoidance itself. That is, if the avoidance is like being shot by an arrow, feeling bad about it is like being shot by a second arrow. The first arrow is enough, and it is one we may not be able to do anything about. We can do something about the second arrow, your feelings about it, by cultivating a different relationship with the disorder.

Moon's next aspect is a square to dignified Saturn. I think this points to there being obstacles to your establishing a different relationship to the disorder, perhaps based on your preconceptions about what you can do or forgetting that what you may do is primarily to become more at ease with how things actually are, more at ease with being avoidant.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I cannot afford paying a continuous quality therapy that will ease the symptoms or will teach me how to manage them when they got triggered.

Neither my health insurance can give me this opportunity.

So,the other choice is to challenge this with getting knowledge alone from self help books,self help youtube info channels etc.

People can't understand why i'm that way,they think i'm weirdo,too shy,too introvert,not too talkative,that i may have a problem they can't figure out what could be.

It's not easy to grow up without self acceptance firstly,secondly without friends,without relationships in real life,living into loneliness and isolation,there is lack of plessure and personal happiness.

Doctor said to me and he was right,that drugs will not find me friends.

Sorrowful

I cannot afford paying a continuous quality therapy that will ease the symptoms or will teach me how to manage them when they got triggered.

So,the other choice is to challenge this with getting knowledge alone from self help books,self help youtube info channels etc.

People can't understand why i'm that way,they think i'm weirdo,too shy,too introvert,not too talkative,that i may have a problem they can't figure out what could be.

It's not easy to grow up without self acceptance firstly,secondly without friends,without relationships in real life,living into loneliness and isolation,there is lack of plessure and personal happiness.

It sucks but i cannot do much for now.

IleneK

Premium Member

Doctor said to me and he was right,that drugs will not find me friends.
I have modified my answer because I originally thought you might be seeking further therapy. Sorry.
I don't think it changes what the chart says. The question is now:

"Will I find a way to be with avpd that is less stressful?"​

Please go back and read my answer and you can see the changes I wrote in red.

katydid

Sorrowful,
I looked at the horary to see if I could find a positive avenue for action of some kind. As IleneK pointed out above, the Sun and Jupiter are in mutual reception, by exaltation. They are in a square, which can indicate tension but it does call for action on your part. And the Sun signifies you and Jupiter signifies the source of your concerns.

The Jupiter in Aries in the 1st house has a very beneficial aspect to Mercury/Venus in Gemini in 3rd house of active communication. I think it could greatly benefit you to have continuous communications and exchanges with others having your same diagnosis.

I found something, which you are probably aware of already, but I think it could be very helpful for you in the long run. There are many online groups with others dealing with the same disorders, and you could benefit greatly sharing with each other and learning form each other and leaning on each other.

There are things in the horary which make me think this will be effective for you. Like the Pluto in the 11th house of community networks, which can be a very transformative, healing process.

Largest Avoidant Personality Disorder groups​

Find out what's happening in Avoidant Personality Disorder Meetup groups around the world and start meeting up with the ones near you.

Anxiety Meetup Group

1,332 Members | Wellington, New Zealand
AMGWellington
Organized by AMGWellington
[there are many groups listed at this site]

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I quit drugs/meds a few days back with success,i didn't notice any side effects still,they only issue i'm trying to balance is losing overweight.I feel fine and there is emotional stabillity after a very difficult,stressful,anxious period,i just lost emotional control back then,it was extreme anxiety for several months.I trusted wrong people,i helped wrong people,i didn't reacted in bad behaviors or negative words against me,i was too weak.

As for the disorder,i cannot explain why it is the way it is,from the experience i had with a psychiatrist and a psychologist during therapies,i dissapointed a bit as they couldn't offer me guidance to ease some of the symptoms.:pouty: I'm thinking to ask a second diagnosis to ensure that it is 100 percent correct the first one,cause sometimes even doctors can misdiagnose a situation.

I will read these two groups and will explore them to see if they can offer a help.

They only thing i care now,is career,a good workplace and enviroment,then will be more safe to work and improve psych issues.

Sorrowful

I've already tried supportive and schema therapies,for 2 years with meds/drugs,there are many other therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment,Dialectical, Cognitive,Exposure,Group Therapy.I cannot try all of them of course due to expensive cost and the long term and slow progress most of them need to take some affect.

I have 3 mental health issues this moment to overcome and deal with,overweight,autoimmune hashimoto disease,avoidant personality disorder.

I consider even alternative methods such as reiki healing.

What can you read about these issues into the chart?

Antiks72

View attachment 91446

This question is to read how the disorder will continue to cause mental health issues in future or will be managed and reduced the symptoms.

I have to inform you that avpd is probably caused by childhood trauma and its patterns cannot fully be cured or treated.
I would consider getting into mindfulness and more importantly, meditation. Getting control of your mind is the key. It's going to take hard work and effort, but nothing in life is free. Also, if you have negative thoughts running around in your head -- or hearing voices -- call them out on their lies. Every negative thought that happens that's not true, label it as a lie. Also, if there are any people in the past that you need to forgive, it's essential to do so to move on.

Sorrowful

I would consider getting into mindfulness and more importantly, meditation. Getting control of your mind is the key. It's going to take hard work and effort, but nothing in life is free. Also, if you have negative thoughts running around in your head -- or hearing voices -- call them out on their lies. Every negative thought that happens that's not true, label it as a lie. Also, if there are any people in the past that you need to forgive, it's essential to do so to move on.

Ι'm going to enter reiki healing,i hope it will give me some mindfulness and control to keep some balances οr try some other techniques such as bioenergy therapy,olistic kind of therapies.

Last edited: