Should I report my ex-husband to immigration?

kai

Hi all. So I am stuck in a dilemma as to whether I should report my ex-husband to the immigration because for anyone who doesn't know, I wasted around 3-4 years on this man, then covid delayed our unification here in the US for an extra year, and during covid, he was out of his last $20K savings overseas, so I helped him financially until he got here. I also helped to pay for two of the trips we had overseas to meet up while his green card was processing. After he moved to the US, on the 3rd month, I caught him on multiple dating sites, which he must have registered to after moving here to the US, although I know for sure he did not physically cheat, but then again, that's because we were constantly together having just one car....but who know what would have happened had he had his own car at that time. I suspected that he had a narcissistic personality and also was bi-polar with rage triggers once in a while and I had to look up all these things because his behavior was sometimes off although he did have positive traits, but his negative ones overshadowed his good traits. His rages were intense actually. So once he moved here, and his green card arrived, he told me that he doesn't want a child, although he had never said that to me while overseas. He has this antipathy towards kids, but it all comes down to his extreme selfish ways, so he does not want to take responsibility for another human being. I felt like my energy was sucked out of me in a very short period of time after his move, so on the 6th month mark, I filed for divorce and now we got our divorce finalized. He says he want to get back together and didn't want the divorce, but still doesn't want a child, so no point in being together as I always wanted a child.

So the issue is the following now and I had already asked this question as a horary to myself back in February (did not post) and now that I got my divorce finalized, I am asking again as almost half a year has passed since that first question and I might be going overseas soon, so if I have to report him, then it is now along with sending the immigration our divorce judgment to put on his file.

The situation is this for which he can get in trouble at some point later on: my ex holds a passport from his native country of X and that was his citizenship mentioned on his USA immigration green card forms/visa. BUT....I found out that he also has a citizenship/passport from a neighboring country of Y, which was not mentioned in his immigration petition, so he concealed that fact of having second citizenship when he's supposed to mention everything about his past. But it gets even better.....I discovered that 2nd concealed citizenship/passport when we separated as it was in his luggage, so I noticed that there's 2 letters that are different in his last name on that concealed passport of Y, compared to his native passport X that is on file at immigration. When I confronted about his secret 2nd citizenship, he told me that many, many years ago, he had to bribe a governmental official to adjust two letters on that 2nd passport from country Y where he lived for a while because his native country of X and his immigrated country of Y where he was living for years, do not recognize double citizenship between each other, so he had to denounce his country X native passport for country Y, which he didn't want to do, so with that slight change of two letters, he kept himself off the radar when travelling between those two countries over the years by keeping both passport/citizenships. When I asked how did he get that 2nd passport Y, he said that he had a female friend in that immigrated country of Y, and they had a fake marriage to help him get his 2nd citizenship to stay on that country legally. He also got married for love there for the second time. So besides concealing that country Y citizenship, there's also 2 different concealed marriages from country Y from his US immigration forms. My ex wasted a lot of time from me, and I wanted to ask if I should report him to US immigration now? What could happen is that when/if he applies to citizenship in a few years (he has his permanent green card now), the US immigration can deny his citizenship having the copy of that concealed passport of his that I want to send to immigration, and they can put him in removal/deportation proceedings, so he either has to have a great lawyer to help him or I don't know what....as this is a 10th house government question, I am not even sure to look at his turned 10th house or mine 10th? I want to see if the February chart might say something different vs the chart from 10 or so days ago? I am really stuck in a dilemma to see how to proceed and would like some help please. I do want him deported very, very much.

astro_2gw_should_i_report_him_to_immigration_in_th_hr.78550.257548.png
astro_2gw_should_i_report_him_to_immigration_hr.78595.257559.png

dr. farr

I think the February chart is radical; unfortunately with only 54 minutes rising on the asc, the chart indications are unreliable.
I’ll use the lot of rectitude (right thing to do) to estimate the answer;
you = 1st house = libra = venus; he = 7th house = Aries = mars
lot of.rectitude (night formula asc+mercury-mars) falls @ 14 libra, in the 1st house;you /& the lot have same significator, Venus;
lot in 1st house = yes; Venus flows away from lot=no; moon flows toward lot = yes; mars flows away from lot = no;]
9th house dispositor mercury flows away from lot = no; lot conjuncts the malefic stae algorab = no;
results for lot: 2 yes/4 no = answer: no you should not report your ex-husband to immigration authorities
Remember though that with less than 1 degree on the asc, these indications lack reliability, yet unfortunately I believe that this February chart is the radical one.

kai

I think the February chart is radical; unfortunately with only 54 minutes rising on the asc, the chart indications are unreliable.
I’ll use the lot of rectitude (right thing to do) to estimate the answer;
you = 1st house = libra = venus; he = 7th house = Aries = mars
lot of.rectitude (night formula asc+mercury-mars) falls @ 14 libra, in the 1st house;you /& the lot have same significator, Venus;
lot in 1st house = yes; Venus flows away from lot=no; moon flows toward lot = yes; mars flows away from lot = no;]
9th house dispositor mercury flows away from lot = no; lot conjuncts the malefic stae algorab = no;
results for lot: 2 yes/4 no = answer: no you should not report your ex-husband to immigration authorities
Remember though that with less than 1 degree on the asc, these indications lack reliability, yet unfortunately I believe that this February chart is the radical one.
thank you! so by radical you mean the valid chart among the two? the only reason why I cast the second one several months later was when I got our divorce judgement and was ready to do it but needed to double check with a chart while in february the divorce was still in progress and i wasn't going to do it until June or after. I figured that since horary is for around 6 month's time, I should cast a new one now that I had the divorce.

dr. farr

Yes by radical I mean the likely valid chart; horary is usually for short term, although 6 + months falls within that general time frame; the time when you first asked the question is the radical time; if you have not acted on the original question, and circumstances have not changed what the ACTION of that original question would be*, then that original question would still be radical even 6 months or more later.

(*in this case the action would be reporting him to immigration authorities)

waybread

Kai, my methods are a bit different from Dr. Farr's-- and he's the expert here, not me.

I wouldn't interpret the first chart, due to the early degree rising and void-of-the-course moon. It doesn't give a yes or no-- merely that it's not capable of answering your question.

In the second chart, you are symbolized by Venus; and secondarily by the moon, as your emotional stake in the matter. Venus is in an odd situation. Despite its early degree, it actually makes no applying aspect to another planet. Then the moon squares Saturn, suggesting difficulties. Mars (your ex) has some strength in its own sign of Aries and its traveling with Jupiter.

Your ex husband sounds like a real piece of work! What primarily concerns me, however, is your motive for wanting to turn your ex over to immigration authorities. It doesn't seem to be out of a sense of high-minded patriotism for upholding the laws of the land; but out of a sense of retribution. If I read your post correctly, you want to punish your ex husband and make him suffer. While such a motive is completely understandable (and in your shoes, I might feel the same way,) wanting to harm another human being is bad karma (in the secular way in which I understand karma.) So let me ask you a question: what course of action, to you, looks like the moral high ground? Isn't that the one you should take?

dr. farr

just a note; I have expertise ONLY in the unorthodox Ankara horary method; what Waybread says about the first chart not being valid because of early rising degree and voc moon is what all orthodox horary experts would fully agree with.

kai

Thank you guys for the reading. I felt that he did me wrong on several ways and wanted to pay him back for wasting my time so long. In regards to karma...I saw it like he harmed me, so now it's a pay back.

mercuryforward

His behavior is reprehensible and he has put you through a lot, but if you take a step back and look at the both of you from a bird’s eye perspective, your ex-husband is already tremendously challenged just by the way he is. If he’s truly bi-polar and not receiving treatment, then he’s literally not being himself. An untreated mental illness is a horrible place to be in, and it produces rage? And you want him to be thrown in a detention center where he’ll be treated like dirt? You may feel on a personal level that he is dirt to you because if the way he’s treated you (Venus squares Pluto, ruled of the second house of self worth and self esteem, among other things), but he is also still a human being, and one who needs medical help. In detention he won’t get that help and not only that, won’t even be treated like a human. You should really think this through carefully before you make a decision that could potentially cause the guy’s death.

Ouranos

Kai
I think your 1st chart is radical. Not to start a controversy here but I have seen many astrologers saying that the chart is not radical... and then they read it! The radicality of a chart can be judged by the question itself. First, you question (VenusL1) the homeland status (IV) of your ex (separating conjunction to Mars L7 in the 4th. For him it is the 10th, his legal status). And the Moon in the 9th is talking about immigration. So, based on your question, I would say that your chart is radical.
What also struck my mind is the early degree on the ASC (Too early to make a judgment) and the Moon conjunct the NN partile trine to Pluto L3 in the 4th. (The beginning or the end of an obsessive idea that keeps brewing).
The Moon late degree in his 3rd - He is about to change residence and location for business purposes and (trine PlutoL9 in his 10th). And to avoid the immigration questions?

ElenaJ

Kai, I agree with those above who are questioning your motives. To be honest with yourself, when you married him didn't you have any suspicions about him? I'm not saying you have any fault in his negative behaviour, but you do have responsibility for your actions, and for going ahead with the marriage.
Maybe you should learn to forgive and move on, you have a whole future ahead of you and dwelling on the past, and him, will not help you.
It is interesting that both charts, made several months apart, have libra rising, which is you. Partner-minded, and also weighing judgement on the scales. Capable of seeing both sides of the matter.
Ruled by Venus, who in the second most recent chart makes no further aspects, aside from a trine to pluto in the 4th of endings.
Pluto in the chart is co-ruler of your 2nd house, your self esteem. Perhaps this is the basic lesson that you should receive from this admittedly negative relationship. Learn your own value, what happened does not reflect on you personally. The trine aspect shows that you can do this.
Go forward with your life, and find a partner worthy of you.