Recent content by Zagreb87

1. Zagreb87

New role at the company?

today I submitted a request for a new department within the company, which I have been dreaming of for a long time, to move there, I am interested in whether my application will be successful, can I see a change of position in the company in my chart ?
  2. Zagreb87

confusion

I understand, but when it comes to things like this, mood swings, distancing, we all think the same right? "She must have met someone else" it is so "human thing" is'in it? ;)
  3. Zagreb87

confusion

Well...thats what she is talking to me...about those problems in her private life
  4. Zagreb87

confusion

hello everyone, I've been talking to a girl for a while, and we had big plans, but now all of a sudden she doesn't call me or text me anymore,and if she answers, it's some cold vague answer I tried to talk to her, but her only answer is that she is "tired, she has problems at work, in the...
  5. Zagreb87

Will our story have happy end?

yes, we have had some problems the last two months, before her return, even let's say hard words have fallen between us, not swearing, but reproaches, we both go through extremely difficult life circumstances, not only about each other, but in our lives in general, she doing a job that is far...
  6. Zagreb87

so I lost in this? game over hahaha
  7. Zagreb87

thanks for the answer, somehow deep down I was afraid, that this is the answer I will get, just to ask, is the reason someone else? did she meet anyone?
  8. Zagreb87

the girl I care about has finally moved to the city where I live, we haven't met yet, because of the beginning of her work, we have been separated for a long time, and now that we are finally in the same city, my question is, is there a future for the two of us? will we finally be together...
  9. Zagreb87

I got a new job

yes, the job I do, falls into the sales category gemmini are in 1st house of my natal chart, if that helps
  10. Zagreb87

I got a new job

hello, I have a new job for about a month now, I went through the training and now I work "independently" considering that I am having a hard time at the moment, and somehow I don't think I will be able to cope with it, I wonder if it can be seen in the chart, will I keep this job? and...
  11. Zagreb87

Chmeistry or something?

2 weeks ago I met a girl at work, and I really liked her, and it seems to me she also looked at me some way. namely I wonder if some chemistry will be born between us? here is the chart!
  12. Zagreb87

Will I get a job soon?

hello folks! I am wondering, will I get any job soon? here is the chart thank you for your answers
  13. Zagreb87

Betting ticket

Hello, Me and my friend, have one sports betting ticket, and we are awaiting a few matches at sunday for a very nice sum of money...I wonder if there are any opportunities and if it can be seen in this chart, that we could get that win on the ticket, thank you
  14. Zagreb87

Will we be together?

oh...ok....thank you for the answer
  15. Zagreb87

Will we be together?

Hello, I have met some interesting lady, and ,let's say we are in some kind of combination, my question is will we be together as couple? thank you