Recent content by yassine01

1. yassine01

hi, hello, and good day every one

Welcome chaotic crab, I hope nothing is actually chaotic in your life :biggrin:
  2. yassine01

Can I do things with a 12th SUN?

Thank you Retinoid, I really appreciate your help. However may I ask how can you choose between the Placidus and whole house system?
  3. yassine01

Can I do things with a 12th SUN?

Hello all, First off, thank you for looking at my case. My chart is displayed below. I'm planning to do research in economics, my ambition in life is to help invent a new economic model, almost everybody knows how sick and excessive (or inapplicable for alternative ones) the current models...
  4. yassine01

Jupiter on a fixed star

Hello everybody, I heard Ptolemee said Regulus is of the nature of Mars and Jupiter. I have Jupiter in 29°49 LEO. Regulus lies in 29°59 LEO. My Jupiter in Leo has only good aspects. It is conjunct Venus in 21°34 LEO, conjunct Mercury in 00°53 VIRGO. (Is Mercury here also involved with...
  5. yassine01

Saturn Square Ascendant Experiences?

Hi starsgalore, I have that aspect too, I have Saturn at the cusp of 4 squarring my Libra Ascendant (with the Moon stuck to it). It's indeed a difficult aspect, tell me about it!
  6. yassine01

When Saturn attacks

Hello everybody, I have: Rising Moon in 1 afflicted by a square from Saturn at the cusp of 4. Can somebody please explain to me what this concretely means? By the way, since my Moon is stuck to my ASC, can I consider my ASC afflicted by Saturn too?
  7. yassine01

New kid in town

Haha oui, au Québec ils l'appellent "Buffle" ou "Boeuf". En France c'est Taureau. Ouii, astro.com est disponible en 10 langues! Formidable site, Liz Greene est une astrologue très compétente, j'aime beaucoup ses articles! La Colombie Britannique c'est trop beauu!! et loin aussi, il n'y a...
  8. yassine01

can you guess this person's rising sign?

I'd say Cancer too. His features are more Cancer-like, something particularly lunar on his face.
  9. yassine01

can you guess this person's rising sign?

We can't even see the picture.
  10. yassine01

New kid in town

Et Québécois en plus! :) Eh les gens, si vous êtes francophones, jetez un coup d'oeil sur astromail.fr, c'est plein d'interprétations intéressantes tirées de sources multiples! Vous dites Taureau ou Buffle? :biggrin: Nice to have you around, cheers.
  11. yassine01

Be a nice person and answer my simple questions! (Good karma)

Thank you tweltnight, I'm glad we have exactly the same Sun degree. :) Don't worry I never criticize a particular person because that is intolerable and hurtful, but I feel totally entitled to criticize mass behaviour and social evolutions. Everybody should have the right to do that, it's...
  12. yassine01

My friend, If not age, it has to do with time. I chose a few verses from the poet W.H Auden to plead my cause: "All words like Peace and Love All sane affirmative speech, Had been soiled, profaned, debased To a horrid mechanical screech." Such inclinaisons - idiosyncracies? matters of...
  13. yassine01

Any Insights?

Your Moon seems to be in a very good shape, so don't worry about your popularity. What's more, your Mars in 11 placed in Leo prognosticates strong social relationships perhaps later in the future, because 11 is a collective house. You may become involved in some association or social action...
  14. yassine01

will I find someone?

In my opinion, Your Venus in 7 will have the opportunity to relate and engage in partnerships, but as it is debilitated by sign (Virgo) and afflicted by Saturn there should be some serious lateness due to distrust, excessive discrimination or interested thoughts. Venus in Virgo traditionally...
  15. yassine01

No problem. Yes, Jacques Tati! I watched Jour de fête. He was such a talented Libra!