Recent content by xichuwangwai

1. xichuwangwai

Any transits that show why i’m finding it hard in finding love?

I know my English is not good, but thanks. And no, I'm not trying to sell anything, I was asked to reply to Osamenor, I didn't even want to, I only did that for valuhz's sake. Everyone has the right to do astrology their own ways. Some are good, some are not. I was here just trying to talk to...
  2. xichuwangwai

About what you said "Every one of us is on a separate pathway and the natal is a basic tool in identifying it": A personal natal chart is not that "basic" when there's something big going on in the world, Mundane Astrology is now the "basic tool". For example, World War II, many people had the...
  3. xichuwangwai

And, it's ok that you're "not buying it", cause I'm not selling it to you.
  4. xichuwangwai

I never said "everyone is having difficulty finding love". I said "a lot of people".
  5. xichuwangwai

@Osamenor It is pretty obvious. In order for one to find love, one's social life is like the most important way. The past 2~3 years, this plague has been going on worldwide, and everyone's social life has been more or less affected, thus a lot of people find it hard to find love. Since...
  6. xichuwangwai

@valuhz Relax. Because it probably has little to do with you. The past 2~3 years, I guess a lot of people can ask the question that you're asking here. Try Mundane Astrology or such, I guess the answer is right there.
  7. xichuwangwai

What is your ascendant and 10th house sign and the planets in it and how do people view you as?

You delete your posts and pics on the internet, mainly because of Pluto in the 11th and its aspects. The 11th means internet, Pluto means destroy and rebuild. For example, when the Sun in vergo is being picky, then destroy and then rebuild. I can see why people view you that way, but it's...
  8. xichuwangwai

Any indication of working abroad and having a spouse who’s from abroad?

I meant birth location, birth time and such. Because I use software to read charts. Not just chart pics like the ones above.
  9. xichuwangwai

To be certain, birth data would be needed.
  10. xichuwangwai

From the look of this chart, likely yes.
  11. xichuwangwai

chiron conjunct mc

You keep trying to get into public services of your country, unfortunately, you won't succeed. Chiron, the wound of life, is more prominent in your chart than in most people's. In your chart, Chiron is like the highest star, conjunct MC, in the 10th, opposite like all of your important planets...
  12. xichuwangwai

Fixed grand cross? Where is my Moon?

If there are solutions, they are in the chart too. If there's no solution in the chart, then there's nothing one can do. And there's no such a thing as "there's a key to T-squares", simply because every T-square is different, it's like, use one key to open all the locks in the world? At some...
  13. xichuwangwai

Fixed grand cross? Where is my Moon?

It is a fixed Grand Cross that can not be fixed.
  14. xichuwangwai

Just Curious

There's no "karmic payback" in any natal charts. Your natal chart don't show your past-life. You had a different natal chart your past-life. It's a real challenge in this natal chart when it comes to pregnancy, simply because those related planets either in detriment, or in a T-square, or...
  15. xichuwangwai

Please Help; Solar Arc Pluto is about to square my natal Saturn, need interpretations

Solar Arc is not that accurate a method. The accuracy is lower than 80%, I'd say.