Recent content by wishfish

1. W

House Cusp Orbs

I'm not always sure how to read planet aspects to house cusps. what prompts this question is a transit Pluto on my 8th H cusp and upcoming Cap FullMoon.(I like the cafe astrology interpretations of new & fullmoons in houses) Also how do you look at house cusp orbs in relation to Natal and SR...
  2. W

Travel at Solar Return

Agree: I also had Transit Neptune Conj Natal Sun the SRyear my mother passed, also: my father's birthday is one day after mine so he experienced the same Neptune transit: losing his intimate of 40+ years and moving out of their house. Very significant upheaval and redefinition on all levels. *...
  3. W

whats more sensitive, a water moon or AC?

N.Rainbow: My sister has this placement of Sag/Neptune, thank you: the way you describe it. (she witnessed alot of nonsense growing up, she likes animals way more than people).
  4. W

whats more sensitive, a water moon or AC?

yes do tell sagRising! Where is your jupiter and moon? I think you are right: the aspects to and house of the moon has significant effect to its expression. I have Crabby Moon but in the 3rd house and With Gemini Rising I experience and function in the world best when I have multiple...
  5. W

Travel at Solar Return

thank you for the encouragement! I just wanted to get SR Sun out of the 8th, only in retrospect can see how the 9th H helped me: so one YES, I think it works, just maybe don't be greedy, that could become a Monkeys' Paw, unintended consequences, type situation, right? I do plan to travel just...
  6. W

Saturn in 12th house

Hello~ (my Aries Saturn/Venus in Natal 12th house) my achilles heel, still working on it! I wanted to start a thread about inherited traits and family dynamics through astrology if there isn't one already. As this relates to this thread: how many of you with Saturn in 12 were raised by single...
  7. W

Travel at Solar Return

2014 my SR sun 12th house: towards the end of that year my mother was diagnosed with C and I spent alot of time w her in the hospital. 2015 predicted SR Sun/Neptune 8th house, Moon 12th house. Mother was sent home for hospice and we stayed with her until she passed. so I...
  8. W

Would it be the death of me if it has a stellium in 8th house?

...yeah, what IS that? :sideways:
  9. W

Advice for this SR Chart?

Scarlett: I agree with everyone here: you do not need to worry like you are. Anyway, you can't avoid the Jupiter/Uranus transits to your natal MC/IC but a Jupiter transit to your MC is a good thing, right? Maybe changes at home because of positive career or social status change...
  10. W

Advice for this SR Chart?

Hi Key Wine, I think you transposed the inner and outer circles, The inside is the natal chart. I was confused by this also so I looked at the bottom where it lists the degrees of the planets, for example: the natal moon is in Pisces so that is the natal chart. I love how it is in Spanish...
  11. W

Travel at Solar Return

I'm still going to believe in aimed SR. I would have 12th house SR (Pi-sun, merc,venus, neptune, chiron, NN... intercepted!) next year if I stay home plus Cap Pluto & Saturn sitting 60 degrees behind them in the 10th. Just Awful. I will venture a plane ticket on my faith in relocated SR...
  12. W

exorcising the planets

Thank you. I have a heavy Solar coming which I posted here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72496 I cannot relocate for my birthday. I am looking for pro-active possibilities rather than wait quietly for impending doom, but Catch22: my actions could cause the...
  13. W

exorcising the planets

I have an extremely difficult 12th house solar coming up and I'm looking for ways to deal. The only suggestions I have gotten so far are to relocate for the return, which I cannot do, I wish I could. If I had realized how possibly bad this could be I would have started six months ago> planning...
  14. W

GF Suicide Attempt, Currently in Acoma

Hello, I have been following this thread, I was hoping for good news for you and her family: I wouldn't bring this up normally in a forum but I think it's important. I lost someone when I was younger: I pored over his birth chart (he had Saturn trans Sun at the time), my Saturn R was on the...