waybread's latest activity

• waybread
    waybread replied to the thread life prediction.
    It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. There are stickies on this site that explain how to do this.
  • waybread
    waybread replied to the thread Trump and Saturn.
    Let's look at Donald Trump's chart as both a personal and as a mundane chart, given his status as a former and perhaps future political...
  • waybread
    I'd say so, if it's in a house or conjunct a planet instrumental in your career. The P of F shows what goes well for you. Because it's...
  • waybread
    waybread replied to the thread Trump and Saturn.
    Umm, umm... wasn't this the Biden inauguration? Transiting Saturn conjunct the DC doesn't seem to me to be the happiest of transits...
  • waybread
    waybread replied to the thread Ukraine..
    I think Oddity, Blackbery, and JA hate the United States. Seriously. Y'all can't say enough good about Big Brother Vladimir, or enough...
  • waybread
    Ridiculous. Read up on Joseph Stalin's post-WW2 land-grab of eastern European countries. NATO responded to that. Figure out why none...
  • waybread
    Cheer up. folks. It looks like Putin finally looked at some maps of prevailing wind directions, and figured out that fallout from...
  • waybread
    David, if anyone in Russia would have access to intelligence reported by western media, let alone via Russian spy networks, it would be...
  • waybread
    Of course, your favorite rightwing social media are eagerly spreading another disinformation campaign...
  • waybread
    This is ridiculous. Are you referring to the Serbia-Kosovo war of 1998-1999? This started as a protest, and then a breakaway movement...
  • waybread
    Maybe the US should just invade Mexico, right? There's tons of government corruption, drug cartels control a lot of territory, and...
  • waybread
    Blackbery, I just opened militarynews.com and didn't see the "information" you copied. Can you post the actual link. I did find this...
  • waybread
    Oddity, I can't believe you're using Kremlin apparatchik Sergei Lavrov as an authority. If you believe those quotations, you're beyond...
  • waybread
    waybread replied to the thread What Will My Husband Look Like.
    Welcome to the forum. But you cannot force the oracle. Do you know that you will even get married? Leo is the sign on the cusp of...
  • waybread
    First of all, take a look at your natal chart. Would you like to post it? (The ones on the free charts pages at Astrodienst...