Recent content by Waves88

1. W

(potential) spouse and career progress?

Thank you for your feedback. I thought sun in 10th house was a favorable placement.
  2. W

Thank you so much. You are correct. I finally got the promotion I wanted after my latest post and now lots of worries as you have stated. I just keep trying to put my best effort forward. I have not noticed any jealousy from others, but will take note of that. Is there a particular time period...
  3. W

Okay so I found out after this post that when my previous common law relationship ended that he got together with a female from his work that I had concerns he was having an emotional affair with at the time. Back then he told me nothing to worry about and now they are getting married. Felt...
  4. W

Saturn mahadasha and sade sati since 2020 - what to expect?

Can someone kindly advise if there are there any chances of promotion or new job during this time? Right now I am working for MNC.
  5. W

Thank you for your response. 2020 is when these events started that you mentioned; Separation already happened and worries about home and mother started at that time too and pressures from work. Recent stomach issues surfacing too. Is there anything positive in my chart?
  6. W

HI! I am in saturn-sun period and this summer I start saturn-moon, and then saturn-mars and saturn-rahu period. I have moon mars and rahu in 7th house aquarius so it seems like I'm in for a bit of a ride. What can be expected during this time period? Any relief? Female June 6, 1988 12:11 pm...
  7. W

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will keep in mind what you have noted about the mars rahu moon conjunction... May I ask if you can interpret my venus and jupiter in navamsa? Curious as venus is my 10th lord in my rasi chart. Jupiter just worried as it is in 6th house. Does...
  8. W

Thank you so much!!! 1) love romance issues will succeed only after getting hit - what does "hit" mean in this context? 2) curious as to what placement and or aspects equates to "you prosper in another land"? 3) what does "low nature" mean? Apologies. I have not heard that term used before...
  9. W

Today is my birthday 🥳. Can anyone please help me read my chart?
  10. W

Hello, I was wondering if I can get a sense of what my chart says in regards to marriage, as well as career progress? For background, I had a late start to my career. I put alot of my energy into my work but am always worried and unsure about my career path and progress. Currently work for a...