Recent content by watchman512

1. watchman512

1st meeting !!!

I am meeting a new lady for the 1st time on dec 30. We have been in internet correspondance for a while now. just curious to see if this relationship could work, if one of us make to move to live with the other. Attached are both charts, as i am unable to do composite reading chart,
  2. watchman512

womans Lillith conj male moon

Afternoon all, recently i have met quite an interesting lady,and hope it will lead into a relationship. I am eager to discover what the interpretation is of Her Lillith in the 9th house conj exactly my moon, also her saturn in the 12th house trines my moon in the composite chart. I do perceive...
  3. watchman512

thread number one.

Well you have here a chinese water tiger,and sag western astrology. Have been reading heaps on this subject. http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Tiger.htm/
  4. watchman512

Other Aspects & Rulers in Horary

Evening Enlightened One's. Just a simple thought has occured to me,hope someone may shed more light on it for me :-) When the Querent being signified by the planets that rule the Asc, could also you consider the primary asteriods Vesta,Juno,Ceres,Pallas ? If any of these occupy the 1st house...
  5. watchman512

Venus And Pluto Aspects In Natal Chart

Well i have a both Venus & its higher octave Neptune conj in Scorpio conj MC in the 10th,and sextile to Pluto in Virgo in the 7th House.But another major player is that my moon in Pisces in the 2nd trines this venusian energy. I do have somewhat a fear of Love, and also fear of loosing love (if...
  6. watchman512

Relationship aspects

Re: Sexual attraction - the role of Venus and Mars aspects. Evening Enlightened One's As for me, well i have started a new relationship with a lady. Even though we dont have many personal planets in aspects, the combination of Eros,Psyche,Juno,Ceres as well as strong ascendent & Vx aspects...
  7. watchman512

Marriage Aspects

First find the ruler of your 7th house; also the ruler of your 5th house of romance. Once you find the rulers of these houses, you will find opportunities come your way when they send or receive solar arc directions. The most common solar arc progressions for marriage are; Venus well aspected...
  8. watchman512

Relationship possibilities

:D Evening Enlightened Ones. Attached below is my natal chart.Now this maybe horary,though i would like to ask about what transits,progressions etc are about or coming up that could influence relationships on a personal and intimate level.I am still single and have been for a while and hope...
  9. watchman512

Suicide

Saturn Saturn is often seen as Father Time--when your time's up--you're going. Father Time is here for all of us. We are all going to die some day. However, we move through many "mini-deaths" throughout our lives on the spiritual, emotional and mental level, too. And Time does erode our body so...
  10. watchman512

Sexual attraction - the role of Venus and Mars aspects.

Evening Enlightened Ones. I Found this article at cafeastrologer Indications of Sexual Attraction: When somebody's Mars falls in your 5th house, heart-pounding reactions and strong romantic/sexual desires and crushes can be activated. You WANT each other, although the attraction may not last...
  11. watchman512

Pluto Conj Galatic Centre

Hi Crew, As we all know , on the 28 oct 2007 , Pluto will once again meet the galatic centre @ 26 Sagg 57. Situation is that also on thisa day at the exact time, i will be arriving in Egypt for a holiday. I have included my natal chart if any one is helpful enough to give me some assistance...
  12. watchman512

Will we ever meet ???

I met this lady 02/09, and decided to travel to egypt oct 28. But she has not been incontact with me for over 2weeks. So my question is that " Will we ever meet" ? I cannot get image to load, so here are details 28S00 153E26 8.54 PM AEST 02/10/2007 ASC 19 Taurus 49 Moon 26 gemini 30
  13. watchman512

Chiron in Composite Charts

Hi Rahu, Relationship has just started sun 02/09 just before Venus went direct. But she is in egypt, and i will be going there OCT 28 to meet again with her.
  14. watchman512

Chiron in Composite Charts

Evening Enlightened One's. In my natal & my lady friends natal composite chart, we have Chiron 14 Aries in the 4th house opp Juno at 9 Libra Mercury at 12 Libra Sun at 12 Libra Venus at 13 Libra Uranus at 15 Libra All these in the 10th So my question is, Is this relationship going to...
  15. watchman512

nodes in synastry:who owes who

Evening Enlightened ones, Well i have just met a person,who's NN is conj exactly to my NN in Leo, in the 5th house. Her moon also conj my Lillith in the 8th house. My moon in the 2nd trines her mars in cancer in the 5th & her ASC conj my MC. Makes me wonder if we have came from the same place...