Recent content by Wachi

1. Wachi

What signs find me attractive?

Ok so the signs that have showed interest are: Aquarius, Capricorn, Cancer, Virgo venus/mars and Gemini risings maybe mars/moon Saggies
  2. Wachi

Are lot of conjunctions good or bad?

me and my crush have venus saturn conjunct and it is a complex aspect but not bad per ser imho
  3. Wachi

Perfect synastry?

you mean the person who makes most conjunctions to another chart?
  4. Wachi

Perfect synastry?

woooooooow that sounds great it would be so so so so cool if people would load their data and youl would get the possible matches and a way to contact them kind of like an astrological tinder or so hehehe Can you tell me my ideal match? dec 14 1995 do you also take the ascendant into...
  5. Wachi

Perfect synastry?

Is it possible to generate a few -close to- perfect synastry charts from a given one? :happy::happy::happy:
  6. Wachi

Are lot of conjunctions good or bad?

Regarding couples/attraction or are other prevalent types of aspects (opp, square, sextile) better between 2 charts
  7. Wachi

What signs find me attractive?

So this is my chart :wink: Tell me which signs do you think I attract then I will tell you which* signs have showed interest in me :whistling:
  8. Wachi

Too much saturn I can't take it

i follow full signs houses so my venus, mars and mercury is also on the 12th
  9. Wachi

What is my job?

clothing designer, interior decorator, architect, web designer, commercials maker
  10. Wachi

Aquarius Rising, Sun in 12th

Hi! im also an aqua rising with virgo moon! and i also have planets in most of the houses you do :)
  11. Wachi

Offering free readings because I'm bored.

Would be nice to get one if you still doing them December 14, 1995. Buenos Aires 9:38 AM
  12. Wachi

Terribly powerful synastry (8 double whammys) and composite charts

How do you feel that moo-mars conj??
  13. Wachi

Too much saturn I can't take it

Hi, I'm new. I think I have a massive ammount of saturn influence in my chart. What do you think? All of my planets are influenced by saturn: *Aqua asc ruled by saturn. *Mars,venus,mercury,neptune and uranus in capricorn (ruled by saturn) *Sun and jupiter squared by saturn *Moon opposing...