Recent content by VirgoLeo

1. V

T square as well as another difficult square aspect interpertation

Thank you for your response! I probably could've phrased those sentences better than I had.. Uranus, Mercury and the Moon are in a T-square. Neptune and the Sun is a different aspect all together. The Moon squares mercury with 3 degrees The Moon opposites Uranus with 3 degrees And Uranus...
  2. V

T square as well as another difficult square aspect interpertation

I am looking at the chart of a friend that has trouble with being honest and as such is on a very self-sabotaging road. I am aware the chart as a whole is interconnected and so this holistic whole should be seen as an entire painting of what is. However some of the placements I've boiled it down...
  3. V

Synastry - Relationship ponderings

4. V

Synastry - Relationship ponderings

5. V

Higher education - Natal chart

-----no response-----
  6. V

Retrograde natal placements and retrograde transits

I am but a novice astrologer and I was wondering what the thoughts of others are regarding this topic. For example if we would ignore the house, sign and all the aspects made to mercury in this instance. And just look at whether it's direct or retrograde. let's say mercury is retrograde in the...
  7. V

Future in this relationship? (composite)

It does in a way hit home in the fact that I know she is someone who is very happy where she is in life, someone thats very stable and doesn't take a lot of risk and I'm someone that wants more out of life. But then again the idea of safety and comfort in relationship and rountines to fall back...
  8. V

Fair enough at the end of the day we are all just grasping at straws one way or another I haven't decided what I believe yet either. I hope however that from personal experience troughout my life that at some point I am fortunate enough to not have to believe, but that I'm able to "know". I'm...
  9. V

10. V

I definitely do feel as if she is very uncertain towards me sometimes and this confuses the hell out of me. Some websites talk about planets falling into the 12th house are karmic related? You think this has to do with uncertainty? How will this manifest into reality then is it something that...
  11. V

Thank you for your reply I will post the synastry chart I hope that will give you some further insight into my inquiry and you will be able to relate it to the composite better And thanks for taking some time to look at this p.s i'm the outer wheel
  12. V

13. V

Direct True node in an intercepted sign

When searching for the meaning of a direct true node there is very limited information to be found. A lot of people don't attribute any major difference in how this particular energy manifests itsself compared to retrogade. However I believe everything has meaning, especially if something...
  14. V

Does he still like me ?

listen, from personal experience him using that line to talk to you wether true or not usually means the guy is totally into you.