Recent content by VenusInFurs

1. V

Will X lose their job?

Please delete - thank you.
  2. V

How will the email be received?

Please delete - thank you.
  3. V

Will this become a long-term relationship?

For deletion Please delete. Taken on board suggestion to bow out.
  4. V

Dating - Is he seeing someone else?

I’ve been talking to someone that I like, it felt mutual but they’ve been more distant and I’m sensing someone else is in the picture. I’m feeling quite tender at the moment and looking to understand whether they’re seeing someone else? I’m Venus in the 12th - correctly placed as I’m having...
  5. V

Is my boyfriend making a move on her

Interesting input, I would've made the same observation as katydid. Can you explain why Mars likes Saturn by reception, I'm missing this understand when looking at the chart. :whistling:
  6. V

Should I continue to pursue something with X?

Update. This ended terribly. I attempted to talk with him about his behaviour - instead of being open and honest, he conveniently said "I don't remember doing or saying that" and accused me of abusing him by bringing it up! He then ghosted me on my birthday - planned and vengeful. I regret...
  7. V

Synastry - Strong push/pull dynamic over 15 years

Thank you both for your input. As I don't know his birth time I'm not certain of his planets / house placements but he does fit having a 12th house pisces moon. Interestingly, I think my Mars conjunct Pluto shows by my ability to understand him very deeply - over the years I have very intense...
  8. V

Apologies for the delay in my reply :smile: Thank you and yes, a good point made about the possibilities of good synastry with inhumane people. Likewise, I've had very limited synastry with people that I've positively connected with. I have attached the chart - his birth time is unknown so...
  9. V

I am looking for some insight into my synastry with a man I’ve known for fifteen years (since I was 20). Unfortunately, I don’t have his birth time so the ASC/MC and house placements aren’t correct for him. I’ve always felt a strong connection and familiarity with this man - I'm not surprised...
  10. V

Thank you both. katydid - Everything is on point, thank you :love:. Thank you for pointing out the Sun Square Neptune in my 8th - The relationship is unhealthy for me in terms of my emotional needs being neglected (and abused, when he's being passive aggressive ). He's so troubled, chaotic and...
  11. V

Background:- I first met this man when I was 20 and throughout the last two decades we've weaved in and out of each others lives never really getting past dating despite both being pulled towards each other. I have always felt a deep psychic connection towards him. The communication is really...
  12. V

Is he in a committed relationship?

ElenaJ, thank you so much for your insightful inputs and kindness as always. I'm in awe of how horary has captured my dream perfectly (as well as your knowledge & psychologically deeper analysis). I'm certainly still processing it all on an unconscious level. Thank you again :innocent:
  13. V

Is he in a committed relationship?

I'm having dreams about a man that I dated in spring and thought I was over. In my dreams he's with someone else and unhappy. We talk about our feelings and what went wrong between us. So, I asked whether he was in a committed relationship. He is Jupiter and not in great shape applying to...
  14. V

Do I have psoriatic / rheumatoid arthritis?

Well, I've realised that the chart is showing a malefic grand cross. I'm not feeling positive about my health situation. :crying: I will update following appointments and investigation. I found this very interesting to watch about the grand cross - it touches on inflammation and joints...
  15. V

Do I have psoriatic / rheumatoid arthritis?

Yes, I think I need to incorporate an anti-inflammatory diet. Good point re. sun, no past joint problems. Autoimmune disorders can flare, maybe the retrograde Merc is representative of a flare? Just to make a point on Mercury in scorpio in the 6th. In August I was prescribed a medication that...