Recent content by Vallin

1. Vallin

interracial relationships

Ruler of 9th house (also related to mother-in-law) in 7th. I'm 🔥♏OJO RI-ZIN🔥 with ♉☽ 7th house on DSC, and I am renowned for this. Story too long to relate here.
  2. Vallin

Influence according to orb.

I'm totally enjoying this discussion thread! Bloggers and astrologers bragging about their tight orbs is one of my MAJOR peeves; I find it very presumptuous. Also similar to a fast food french fries cook bragging about his Ginsu knives. I just want to know more about the aspect I'm...
  3. Vallin

Groupies

That's MY chart! I have ♉☾/♏♀ in common with the original Mees-tah MOJO, Jim-bo Morrison.
  4. Vallin

Groupies

💋🎙🎸♉☾ 7th house on DSC opposing 🔥♏OJO RIZIN with ♆♀☿☉. And how do I know this...?
  5. Vallin

Barren Plains

I've found my best places full of Neptune-Venus-Mercury-Moon-Sun on IC lines--UK/Europe, OF COURSE, darling (you know mee-eee!)--but because Southern slavery still lives in the air and water here, I am stuck in an area with NO LINES. Closest is a weak Neptune line 250 miles away in Savannah...
  6. Vallin

Pluto In Scorpio G-G-G-Generation

A lot of SCO Pluto people (babes) are getting old enough for me to legally get drunk and have my wicked ways with. I have Neptune-ASC-Venus-Mercury in SCO and SCO Sun 28©SCO conj SAG Mars: All First house! So that's b'days 1987-1997. Has anyone else a-hem "dated" through a generational...
  7. Vallin

The Secret Code of Thelemic Essential Correspondences

Those of you who have read the writings of Aleister Crowley, Muriel Hasbrouck, and Raven Kaldera on the correspondences between tarot and planetary essential dignities might appreciate this theory I've developed. In Thelemic Astrology a planet's accidental dignity by house placement is...
  8. Vallin

Read this chart

I have a packed (Venus-Uranus-Sun-Mercury-Pluto) Davison VIIth with a long-distance lover. Saturn (11) and Chiron (I) form a 1deg orb sextile base to a boomerang formed by our otherwise unaspected ASC-DSC axis. And we have Pluto conj Mercury (in Virgo) sextile Neptune (Scorpio) forming a Yod...
  9. Vallin

sexually deviant (incest) cases

Well howdy homie, howdy neighbor. I'll be taxiing in the private Dreamliner right behind you into historic Heathrow. I've been an Anglophile for 80% of my life, and like Pareto I plan to spend the best 20+% in the UK and Europe. Most of the music I play (I'm a musician) is Brit-invasion, so I...
  10. Vallin

REGULUS, the Regal

I'm a double SKORPION (5:38 am Nov. 21 1961 Washington DC--oh, yeah! Camelot Baby). Regulus is in my Xth house conjunct my IVth ruler Uranus and square my natal Sun. When I grow up I'm going to be a supernova rock star.
  11. Vallin

Secondary cusp progressions: Saturn, Neptune

In my lifetime (well, of course! I'm 47) Neptune has progressed across my ascendant 12->I (I took up bass guitar and string bass, that I play professionally), and Saturn progressed from dominion in its own Capricorn (25 deg's) to Aquarius. This happened for the author Collette just before she...
  12. Vallin

V/c...really?

Is a V/C Moon REALLY a V/C Moon if it conjuncts or makes a major partile aspect to your natal planets?
  13. Vallin

Gotta Revolution!!!

Pluto in Capricorn: James Watt (steam engine)-1763 American Revolution-1775 Martin Luther (99 theses)-1517 Marco Polo (in China)-1260 Paper Money (China)-1020 Crucifixion/Resurrection-28 Set your calculator to -248 and click = Black Moon conj Sun, Mercury, Mars, and MY natal Mars 5...
  14. Vallin

People With Moon/ASC Aspects?

Asc/Desc: 12 deg 08' Sco/Tau; Nep, Venus, Merc conj Asc; Moon 16 deg 40' Taurus Born 11-21-1961 5:38am est Washington, DC
  15. Vallin

Clara Bow

Re: Over-run by men I just read Clara Bow's bio 'Running Wild', and I'm trying to do her chart. We have a Jupiter/Uranus quincunx in common, and as a musician one of my all-time favorite songs is "It" by Genesis. I'm trying to get my ..IT[;)] together and take it on the road! I'm a double...