Recent content by ume

1. U

Stellia First House ?

Re: being, to Sun What do you mean by overinnovate? I ave something similar in my chart (thought not as strong as in the chart we speak under this thread), that's why i ask. What happens when the planets (intercepted in the 1st house) are squared by other planets? Does it make it is very hard...
  2. U

Square aspects - what difference they make?

What's the nature of these squares? In my chart the Venus-Mercury conjunction is squared by the Pluto-Saturn conj. Saturn is strong since it is my chart ruler. (Also Juno is in the midpoint of my Venus and Mercury.) Venus and Pluto both in critical degree. So my question is: how...
  3. U

Stellia First House ?

Oh, that was my post, but deleted it, because i can't help you with your stellium question. I have similar intercepted Auqarius in the first house with 3 planets in it, that's why i was interested how it manifest.
  4. U

7th house in Cancer

If i know well Desc won't show how you interact with others, Desc will show what kind of people you attracted to. (Well, theoretically, since i am not really attracted to my desc sign.) How you interact depends on your whole chart.
  5. U

Mars house

I think if the conjunction is less than 5 degree than Mars' inluence your 1st house too. I'd read it both way. It can influence both house.
  6. U

7th house in Cancer

Saturnian, what is the question? How we view people who has Cancer on the Desc, or how we view Cancer Sun people generally?
  7. U

Which ascendant do I look like?

I vote for Libra and Capricorn. Both in your chart. Maybe with a bit Leo and Gemini.
  8. U

mercury, venus, mars.... now it is time to conclude which Moon signs is 'the best'

Haha, yes indeed. Actually i didn't consciously write that line. Oh my! :surprised:
  9. U

Hello everyone...am new here

Hi roro, of course you can ask personal questions. Beginner's board is the best if you are a newbie. If you know astrology a bit more, then try Natal Astrology forum. About private information, if you save your chart to your computer, you can edit the picture and erase your personal...
  10. U

Proper Introduction

Hi! Welcome here! I hope you will have a good time and find people with who you can have good conversation. I am also a Capricorn Sun. It is great that you learn new things and search the alling of your life. I can relate to this, every word of it. Go for it! Find your meaning!
  11. U

Can anyone recommend books on aspects?

Thank you, dr. Farr!
  12. U

A Note On The Upcoming Eclipse, Delivered By Vuvuzela

That's intense. I wanted to look your chat, but couldn't find it. I also have my moon in cardinal sign (Libra).
  13. U

Thanks for the link. I am a Capricorn Sun and Asc. Nothing really bad happened, but emotionally i felt very very bad. I rarely feel like that. Oh and goats are very cute! In the zoo too.:biggrin: What you wrote about Capricorn sensitivity is very true for me. Nice blog.
  14. U

Stellium in capricorn in 10th house

Seems like a heavy one. I can't help, but your chart is expired.
  15. U

Nobody answered this thread, but i think it would worth a study, how this forum reacted to the eclipse. (Me myself too.) Deleted comments, apologies, a very heated discussion on a thread (half hour later deleted by a moderator). I think it is a primary example how these eclipses affect us...