Recent content by twobitdandy

1. twobitdandy

Hola, nice to meet y'all.

Thanks for the welcome, y'all :> hope to learn more about myself here.
  2. twobitdandy

Past Life or Psychic Connection w/Historical Figure?

Hi all, I have a question concerning the synastry between my natal chart and my favorite historical figure's chart. First, here is some background information... a while ago,when I was just 15 (I'm 23 now) I not only fell intensely in love with history in general, but with a certain event in...
  3. twobitdandy

Passion for History/Past Life Connections in Natal Chart?

Thank you for the read into my chart :> That Sabian degree really blows my mind. I definitely feel there is something "unfinished," and that there are things about this "past" or karmic connection to the past that is so expansive & interesting and yet so elusive that it frustrates me...
  4. twobitdandy

Thanks,and thanks for the reference <3 Yes, I'm seeing that a lot of my Capricorn/12th House involvement makes a lot of sense in terms of my love of history, constant learning about the past, and just a general need to feel closer to it. Actually, I've thought about being an archivist. I've had...
  5. twobitdandy

Thanks so much! Yes, since I've learned a bit about the nodes being involved w/karma and/or past lives, I've been studying them a little further. There is definitely something there.
  6. twobitdandy

goodbye privacy,hello common good

Yes, this is happening quite frequently -- for example, some of the people hired to talk to those students as individual human beings are often social workers/counselors/etc. My mother is one and, for instance, and they're trying to "expand her horizons & allow her to grow" by placing her in...
  7. twobitdandy

Hi y'all, I was wondering if you could please give my natal chart a look-over & let me know if you spot anything karmic/past life related or a connection to my crazy (almost obsessive) love of history? Thank you! <3 Chart is attached :>
  8. twobitdandy

Hola, nice to meet y'all.

I'm a long-time student of astrology, always been :> I'm a Sun Sag w/a Sag ASC & a Cancer Moon. Ah, yes. Always a blast w/internal emotional conflict. happy to be here to contribute & to share!