1. T

What's going wrong?

noone here want to help =========================================
  2. T

How is this possible?

__________________ _____________________________________________
  3. T

depressing life

Come and save me! :sideways: They have not understand anything. Did i ever say that they don't like me? They just jump at the thread and start preaching.
  4. T

depressing life

ashriia no i am looking for pity. If you are thinking that is because noone told me something realistic as an advice. And i just tell the truth. That i can't do magic tricks. It is not about effort in this things. My problem is not that noone talks to me. The problem is that noone cares for me...
  5. T

depressing life

Thank you for understanding! I am just so tired to deal with bullsh*t. But to be alone for all of your life and just waiting to get old and die is not a bullsh*t. After health is the most basic in life! What do you need money or anything else if you're alone? My life is destroyed. And even in...
  6. T

depressing life

Hello! And thank you. But you know that i don't have time any more. I am not 18 or 20.
  7. T

depressing life

Yes i know that noone can be young forever. But you can understand that it is not the same for me. My time to find someone is confined. How many time do you think i have? and for FIRST relationship. 5 years? I am laughting! More less! Only yoga i take. But it does nothing. What can do? And no...
  8. T

depressing life

My appearence. But now that i have start to age and i can see the differences in my face i don't like me anymore. So NOTHING makes me happy anymore. And of course when i was sure that i would do a relationship i was the most happy person in the word...but this is never going to happen.
  9. T

depressing life

So what i should do? Maybe is my fault that i am really honest and spontaneous. Maybe i should try to tell them what they want to hear even if it's not the truth. But i am not that kind of person. But i don't know what to pretend. Maybe that i am a good cooker or i have money. Seriously In my...
  10. T

depressing life

I don't have strategy!
  11. T

depressing life

What changes i should make? I cannot do anything. Can i do something to make a relationship? Yes of course is something that i cannot fix. If i was fat for example i would have something to fix. Now what i should fix?
  12. T

depressing life

Ok i will do that too. But no i am not dramatic at all. How do you feel if you would me in my position? I am not 20 years old. The posibilities as i age are less.
  13. T

depressing life

I don't disagree but until things will go my way i will be too old to live them or maybe i have died. Plus astrology can't show anything? Many members here ask about when they make children or get married. I thought that astrology should show if i will do a relationship. Maybe nobody want to...
  14. T

depressing life

Thank you for your support. But i don't understand which is my problem according to you. What do you mean?
  15. T

depressing life

I don't expect a lot really fast. I can wait. I don't have problem to hang out with someone in a friendly way until it will end in something more. Men want a lot really fast and they seem to be excited. But i cannot understand. Maybe they don't really like me and they have feelings for all the...