Recent content by three M symbols

1. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

I love the drawings of Gilded reverie Lenormand, and Mystique Lenormand!
  2. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Yes, Lenormand oracles are very used by french people. ^^ They seem easier to understand than tarots. I think If I want to buy a deck to do reading I'll take one of them, instead of a tarot or another oracle. Like the tarot there is a lot of different decks (different drawings)
  3. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Beautiful! <3
  4. T

Thoughts on my mind, psychology and how I think

Thanks for your feedback Moon is in 8th house and Leo (fix house and fix sign), so it explain maybe why you have difficulties to detach from your emotions Mercury in 12th house is good to understand hidden unconscious patterns, but it can take a lot of time to figure out in which way it...
  5. T

Thoughts on my mind, psychology and how I think

Hi I think your communication is a bit private or hidden (because Mercury is in 12th house and not in an extrovert sign). So you keep things for yourself. You're able to keep some secrets. And you like to control your communication (capricorn trait). You don't talk to say nothing in general...
  6. T

Read me? Aquarius/cancer/scorpio

Hi The first thing that stands out from your chart is that almost all planets are below the horizon, so you are more a "private" introvert person than an extrovert person focused on "public areas" of life Otherwise, I see we have some similar placements. Scorpio ASC, Saturn in 5th h (Pisces)...
  7. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Thank you! I think Moonkat sent me the same PDF ^^'
  8. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Maybe just a general reading, or a question related to the evolution of something
  9. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Did you ever tried to do a reading with 12 cards? (One for each house of the zodiac, or one for each month of the year)
  10. T

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Hey :) Happy to see that you opened your tarot thread I'm interested to learn new things on it I learnt major arcanas. But still struggle to understand minor ones, especially with numbers. from 2 to 10
  11. T

How long does mars stay in a house

Some people prefer whole signs, and other prefer placidius. You are free to choose The planet which stays 1 month per sign is the Sun. (1 day for 1 degree. 30° = a month) Mars take 2 years or so to transit all the zodiac wheel. (so, 2 months or so in each sign) He is in Aries since a week...
  12. T

How long does mars stay in a house

This actual transit will be very long
  13. T

Chatter and natter 😍😍

She did it because she think it's not a good habit for her to come on the forum. And maybe conflicts with some people but I don't really know who exactly :(
  14. T

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you relate more with another MC sign? I really see you as a Cancer MC. I feel you have a kind of "mother energy". You bring some people together like a clan (cancer trait) You seem to have a lot of empathy. But also some other Cancer traits in your persona (like easily pissed off, quick...
  15. T

Chatter and natter 😍😍

Do you think you could be a virgo asc? lol