Recent content by TheScarabBug

1. TheScarabBug

Pls. Post if you have Moon Conjunct Pluto in Libra

I think you're right. It's like having this picture, a mold if you will, of what a relationship should be like. Sticking to it comes naturally, and when something doesn't fit the picture, you feel out of balance.
  2. TheScarabBug

How I wish they would..:lol: I avoid explaining because, once I start, even though all it takes to understand it is pure logic, I can go for hours trying to explain the subtlest of connections linking the ELEMENTS of the REASONS behind the FEELINGS I have, or the chain reaction that brought...
  3. TheScarabBug

By the way, I love this: :smile:
  4. TheScarabBug

Well, mostly I will say nothing. But if whatever bothers me continues long enough, I will point it out. However, the way I do it is not very.. conventional :tongue: it usually sounds accusatory, and to some extent it is, but the other party doesn't always take it very well. :smile: I have this...
  5. TheScarabBug

:smile: Sorry for the confusing question.. I meant the latter..
  6. TheScarabBug

:joyful: Thanks, PisceanPallas. I couldn't think of a better explanation.. It's the closest I could get to describing it. I was wondering - when in a relationship, do you tend to let the other person see 'the error of their ways', without acting immediately on the situation at hand, when...
  7. TheScarabBug

Finding the right person? He hasn't been born yet...

Hardly the case, Blackempress :) thanks so much for replying! I didn't know a lot of the things stated above. Especially about Venus. There's no question in there, virgo18.. I was just letting off steam, I guess.. :) I like guys who have a lot of depth, and a lot of life experience.. deeply...
  8. TheScarabBug

so true.. Just like PisceanPallas, I too need to feel that strong bond. I guess that the problem is - what is strong for somebody else, might not be strong for me... I need to feel secure. When in love, I feel like walking through a blue flame, my every atom intertwined with the other person's...
  9. TheScarabBug

I have my Scorpio Moon conjunct my Libra Pluto in my 1st house. What does it feel like exactly? Electric, overpowering, all-consuming.. Like cliff-jumping, free-falling and deep-diving all at once. The following has been quite true for me: http://cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html...
  10. TheScarabBug

Finding the right person? He hasn't been born yet...

I've been told that because of some aspects in my natal chart (I'm very new at this, so forgive my reluctance to write about things I don't really understand completely), I will most likely marry a much older guy. I certainly don't wish this to happen, since there's a huge age difference between...
  11. TheScarabBug

A complete mess of a chart...

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this, so I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this. As far as I can tell, my chart is a bundle of confusion. I'm a Leo, with ascendant in Libra. So much for a combination.. I guess the fact that my Moon is in Scorpio doesn't help. Overly...