T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm right here. I've been busy T. Sorry. I have been tied down. If you're on Skype or facebook. I'll tell you all about it. How have you been?
    M
    well, the economy crash started in 2008 when Pluto moved into Capricorn...which killed off a lot of (superfluous) office jobs. It is NOT uncommon that about a year before a person's 1st Saturn's return that they start seeing some Saturnine shifts in their lives. My marriage got busted up a year before Libra Saturn entered the scene. By the time Saturn actually crossed my natal Saturn (3 Libra), I got news that my divorce was finalized. I lost my social work job of 3 years in May 2009 which was about 4 months before Libra Saturn started. By the time Saturn crossed my chart, I actually received money from splitting up assets with my ex husband. Saturn breaks things up... but it doesn't mean he destroys. Pluto on the other hand, is NOT reasonable like Saturn is and will destroy.
    M
    My dad is very early Scorpio Saturn and at the start of Scorpio Saturn, he lost the job he held for the past 18 years. Saturn returns tend to f*ck with money and jobs.
    M
    Some people's Saturn's returns are not very eventful, whereas, some, like mine were action packed. It varies depending on the individual. I got divorced and reinvented myself. Some of my high school classmates who also have Libra Saturn got married and started a family. Some of them divorced and went through child custody battles that wiped them out. Some got married for the 2nd time and had more kids. The possibilities are endless. Most of them apologized to me for being mean to me during high school. You never know. Saturn's return is all about growing up.

I'd be interested to hear in Oct 2015 what the Scorpio Saturn generation went through with their Saturn's return.
    M
    Well, yes, I have learned a lot during my Saturn's return, but I've noticed now, that 1 year after I finished my return, I'm not really the same. I mean, I am myself, for that I will always be...however, my attitudes, ways of thinking, ways of approaching... just overall outlook on life has drastically changed. Knowing what I knew back then compared to what I know now, it's heartbreaking and quite disenchanting. The world lost its sparkly gloss to me... but... I'm still hopeful, I'll always be optimistic. It's strange that I have both Jupiter and Saturn on the Asc... I'm always practical and realistic, yet can't help but be cheerfully optimistic all at once. I kept thinking there will be a time when I tire of all that... but I haven't yet.
    M
    If you do not face the inevitable questioning, Saturn will expound your fears because you choose to trap yourself in the unknown. Those with prominent Saturn placements like me are actually fearless and we will take action more often (esp. when Saturn is in a cardinal sign) because if we do not do, we end up fearing the unknown. The only way to combat fear is to take action and eventually you will know. Saturn is all about the known world- concrete and practical. Saturn doesn't care about feelings either, but cares about what really works. That's why Saturn representative of reality. My return may sound very action packed (and it was) but my life is actually very action packed to begin with. I guess to a lot of people, I would have gone through several Saturn's return already because I make drastic changes quite often and very quickly.
    M
    And it's not to say that I "breezed" through my return, however, the feelings were not new and it was just crazy chapter in my life like any other. I stopped being surprised/shocked by stuff a long time ago so I may seem like I have a very tough, no-nonsense attitude, which I think rub many people the wrong way. People think that those with Saturn on the Asc/1st house are fearful and don't take risks but it's actually the opposite. Saturn operates on "fear" but people have misconceptions of the purpose of Saturnine fear (vs Pluto fears or Mars fears, etc.). Saturn will expand fear as a challenge to your foundation to make you consciously question yourself and life. What do you want? What are you willing to give in order to achieve what you want? etc. Those are all extremely crucial questions that one must ask themselves objectively and that's a scary thing.
    M
    Well, my entire chart is ruled by Mercury as the final depositor for every planet! My Mercury itself is in Gemini and conjuncts MC which is the most elevated point. Although I have Libra Saturn, Gemini Mercury has the final say. Naturally, I would change very often no matter what, without a major event as Saturn's return. Being that I have Saturn on the Asc, the "feeling" I felt and the hardships I went through during my actual Saturn's return did NOT differ from my normal everyday life before or after. I'm very use to Saturn's energy and even though my Saturn's return "felt slow," it's because I've always felt that time goes by so slowly anyway. For those who do not have Saturn strongly placed like me, they may experience a lot of fear during their Saturn's return because they are not familiar with the energy and it's quite a shock to the system to have to deal with the self in such objectifying ways.
    M
    I don't know, but this is just a little observation. I think those who have Saturn in cadent houses may not feel Saturn as strongly as those who have it in angular houses or more specifically on an angle (AC/DC, MC/IC). But pertaining to your particular case, it sounds like Saturn is working and you're learning to be more proactive with your health. If it's one thing Saturn teaches, it's to do more and talk less. Doing something about your situation is one of the biggest lessons anyone can learn, and it would seem like it's common sense. Looking back from when I was 28 when my return started to now that 1 year have passed since the end of my return, I hardly recognize myself. It's as if my old self was a lifetime away. You may or may not feel that way after your return. But it's a good thing that you recognize the changes you're going through and trying to do something about it. I didn't know much about Saturn's return until I was nearly over it.
    M
    I'm doing ok. T Saturn is in my 2nd house since it entered Scorpio and I've been dealing with the material plane a lot... going through finances and scheming ways to make money that doesn't require me to be caged in a profession that I'll hate. Eventually T Scorpio Saturn will oppose my Mars, which shall reveal the result of my master plan muahahahahaha! But that won't be for another year or so.

Ahhh yes, I would suggest you don't go by the textbooks because they cannot teach you what you can learn about yourself on your own! Keep your senses sharp because this is going to be a sobering experience. The main thing I've noticed is that Saturn return tends to love messing with employment/health/relationships so whatever is happening is pretty normal.
    M
    Hello! How's Saturn treating you these days since you've started your Saturn's return :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…