Recent content by Tham

1. T

China Airlines MU5735 Crash

Icarus (1566), the asteroid usually associated with air crashes, conjuncts Mars. Asteroid Kunming (3650) is exact with Venus. Venus is not the innocent planet many take it to be. It was linked to the crash of the Concorde. The Mayans used its appearance on when to go to war. " For air...
  2. T

Putin: White hat or villain?

Vladimir Putin has all the makings of a cunning, vengeful, sadistic, mass murderer. Ixion and Tantalus are prominent in the charts of murderers, mass murderers and serial killers. Ixion exact at Saturn, at the "worst" 18th degree Tantalus one degree away, in between Ixion/Saturn and Neptune...
  3. T

In my earlier post, it is not Tantalus which is exact with Saturn, but Ixion. Nikola Stojanovic, the late Serbian astrologer, emphasized the two worst degrees in astrology - The 18th, the "devil or cursed degree" The 22nd, the "kill or be killed" degree "The 18th degree is the worst...
  4. T

My mom's very very ill. Would appreciate any insight.

Is that your mum's real name ? 31 + 31 = 62 4 + 4 = 8 4 - Uranus/Rhau 8 = Saturn, the Great Malefic Maybe take here to a numerologist . Her full name is under Saturn. Both her name and surname are ruled by Uranus or Rahu, which will definitely clash with Saturn. Possibly a change of...
  5. T

Two murder asteroids are right with Saturn in his 12th house. Tantalus is exact with Saturn. Ixion is just two degrees away.
  6. T

Will The Opposition Win The Election ?

I think there's going to be trouble sooner or later. If you look at the country's formation chart above, Mars and Pluto are in the 8th house, with Saturn about to enter it, with all in Capricorn.
  7. T

The opposition has overtaken the ruling party, when it was trailing it initially, and the gap appears to be widening. I think you were right as to your initial reading. This was the opposition leader's final speech last night . Mahathir was the Prime Minister during the 80s to early 90s...
  8. T

You can view the live update of the election held earlier today. As of the time of this posting, looks like a close fight. The party with the red emblem, on the second row of the table, is the main opposition party. https://www.worldofbuzz.com/tune-in-ge14-live-result-update/
  9. T

Thanks. Yes, I understand that the stand of the querent affects the significators. What would be the prediction if I was a supporter of the opposition ?
  10. T

Thanks for the reading. It's a surprise to me, since I didn't think the opposition had much of a chance, as did most observers and political analysts on the net. The Prime Minister's ruling party, the "National Front" , has won virtually every election for the last six decades, since the...
  11. T

Thanks. I believe it it will be at (1), i.e. indifferent.
  12. T

Malaysia's upcoming 14th General Elections will be held on 9 May next month. There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will have a good chance of winning this election along with a change of Prime Minister, but the odds are stacked against them and it will be tough going...
  13. T

Malaysian Elections

Malaysia's upcoming 14th General Elections will be held on 9 May next month. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-election-explainer/explainer-why-scandal-hit-najib-is-expected-to-win-malaysias-election-idUSKBN1HH1BF There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will...
  14. T

Malaysian elections

Malaysia is going to hold its general elections on 9 May 2018. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-election-explainer/explainer-why-scandal-hit-najib-is-expected-to-win-malaysias-election-idUSKBN1HH1BF For over 40 years, the ruling party has won by a landslide each time. The...
  15. T

Donald Trump

Alex Miller says it's more likely Hillary will win. http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/2015/11/hillarys-long-road/