Recent content by Taurusmom

1. T

Interpreting Planets with wide Orbs

I study a lot of astrology the last months But don’t understand everything yet. Sorry for my spontaneous reaction Have a nice evening UOTE=IleneK;1136384]My dear Taurusmom. This truly is not what this studying forum is for, to terrorize mothers. I am sorry for this posting which you...
  2. T

What if Mars and Pluto are in a wide conjunction and are opposing sun and Venus ? QUOTE=Taurusmom;1136357]This is terryfying me… because I don’t know if I or my kids or my husband have such kind of incompleted T square Omg 😱 QUOTE=OuterPlanets89;1136345]Wide-orb hard aspects are also...
  3. T

This is terryfying me… because I don’t know if I or my kids or my husband have such kind of incompleted T square Omg 😱 QUOTE=OuterPlanets89;1136345]Wide-orb hard aspects are also triggered by transits. Also, I've found that "incomplete configurations" like say, a T-Square but with one...
  4. T

My babies (twins) have moon in taurus 18 degrees and Saturn in Aquarius 13 degrees. So in your example when my kids will be 5,5 old I will leave them or I will die ? My mom has a square moon Saturn too. 3 degrees. Her mom died when she was 99 and was a really warm and a mom who had a big...
  5. T

�� some astrologers told me that the square Saturn in Aquarius with the moon in Taurus that my babies twins have are in a wide orb 6degrees and that it won’t influence a lot our relationship (moon is mother) Because I can’t imagine myself being a cold distant or even strict mom...
  6. T

My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓

I’m sure you did the best you could do under the circumstances that life brought you. I’m also sure that she loves you a lot but just needs to feel independent and that she will do everything in her own perfectionistic (moon in Virgo) way. May you always be blessed dear
  7. T

Hi dearest Leo moon Thank you so much for your time and effort! 🙏💝🙏💝 But I really don’t know how to interpret those transits and charts. I can’t understand a lot of things. I took print screen of the charts you made and I’ll try to study more in order to understand a bit all those...
  8. T

Waw ! What an amazing detailed analysis! I’m so grateful. Thank you so much ! My whole life I thought that my moon in cap was ruling my first house and not my 8th one. I feel surprised. Didn’t even know all those details about houses in synastry. I thought also that my twins have their third...
  9. T

Yes he gave a nice point of view but his /her experience was with moon squares sun and not when Saturn squares moon. He/she gave nice scenarios and explanations but I wanted to hear more opinions about this placements also from people who maybe have this experience from clients, family...
  10. T

May you be blessed forever! 🙏🙏🙏🙏💝💝🥰🥰 thank you so much ! I have no idea how I can interpret my natal chart with transits of the day of birth of my twins but I took a print screen of it and I ll start searching. Thank you so much for your time and the effort to make me feel somehow better about...
  11. T

Hi dear Thanks for your answers :) I do not have any post natal depression. And my female doc didn’t respect at ALL my will to wait till nature would decide the twins to come. She planned the c section the date it suited her just in order to be free and leave on her holidays. So I gave 2,5...
  12. T

Hi thanks for your reply I wasn’t mentioning though the synastry of our charts. I said that they have in their natal chart moon square Saturn and moon in 12th house. And that’s the reason I worry so much because the moon is symbolic for the mother.
  13. T

They are really cute and adorable! But I’m still worrying about those bad aspects and moon placement in house 12. They are born at 08:24 am and 08:27 am at Leuven Belgium 14 April 2021 QUOTE=leomoon;1135297]Congratulations! You have the BEST of all worlds, a boy AND a girl. How lucky you...
  14. T

My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon 🤔😓 everyone I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates) Actually I could give birth...
  15. T

Twin Babies born with Moon in 12th with bad aspects

Hi 👋 Thanks a lot for your detailed answer and your experience with moon square Saturn in natal chart. I’m really grateful that you wrote all those details to me. My mother has also a moon square with Saturn. (3 degrees) she had an intense relationship with her mom. They loved each other deeply...