Recent content by Taureanastro

1. Taureanastro

Will he communicate/take action?

Thank you for telling me that! it is now set to the time my question was asked (time in upper left corner) im so sorry haha I'm working on getting the hang of astrology! I followed the directions from the forum " https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=444638 "
  2. Taureanastro

Will he communicate/take action?

hey beautiful people! I, for almost a month have been in separation with my ex (break up) it was terrible and I have literally been thinking of him lots non stop.. I looked into the chart for literally 3 hours to try and see if he will come forward/communicate. I have not found a specific...
  3. Taureanastro

aquarian moons/any placements

Indeed. David I actually wrote to your thread that you told me to look at and i agreed so much i wrote my own perspective but i guess it never posted and it was a lot of explaination :confused: anyways i will be re-writing that since it is important to share for me, and others. I enjoyed your...
  4. Taureanastro

yes exactly dear, it is upsetting but i believe many aquarians are very beneficial for others who need advice even if they get upset. and nice ! my mc is in pisces :kissing: i love your energy btw! feel free to msg me about any questions too or any other discussions!:smile:
  5. Taureanastro

as an aquarian moon i think detached from others. I'm independent and a bit of a loner, which helps me to understand myself more and more everyday i realized i am completely unique from others especially as growing up even when i was a young child i felt as if i don't fit i with any human being...
  6. Taureanastro

Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

Heyyy David Starling! love your username! and that is very interesting and yes i do have very unique placements in my chart and i always had a feeling.. I was always a weird kid that never fit in to anything and yes as dramatic as that seems it is true. I don't seem to understand how people...
  7. Taureanastro

Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

Hey beaus, greetings! well.. starting off with taurean in the username we know that is the original term for taurus and course I am taurus sun. Although I chose this term taurean because i prefer anything that is original. I am very sensitive to nature hence I am a humanitarian and a Pleiadian...
  8. Taureanastro

How did you get into astrology?

Cool! I love the web cafeastrology
  9. Taureanastro

How did you get into astrology?

I got into astrology -which I’m still learning for about 2 years now. But my way of getting Into it is a pretty odd way. I used to go to this restaurant close to my town it was a chinese restaurant (BOMB btw) they had this paper they would have set on the table and it was a wheel of all the...