Recent content by TamaraL

1. TamaraL

Will we separate (this year)?

I have given myself quality time to reflect on my relationship and there are days that it feels good. The main problem I am facing is that I feel depressed over my career struggles, long term unemployment, financial problems and it affects my relationship. The positive thing is that we both...
  2. TamaraL

Financial Stability?

Dear IleneK, First of all thank you for your response. I just realised that I had forgot to press post reply the day before, therefore my answer never showed up. The truth is that I asked this question in reference to my recent job loss in late May and wanted to ask a specific horary about my...
  3. TamaraL

Is Synastry the key of our connection?

I am in a romantic relationship for the last 3 years, which in many ways is the most intense relationship of my adult life. For him it is the most "honest' relationship of his life. We face difficulties with communication of our emotions but still the there is a strong connection and so far we...
  4. TamaraL

Financial Stability?

This an older horary chart from June 2022 and the question concerns whether I will ever be able to built financial stability on my own. Question: Will I find financial stability (though my career)? Significator: Saturn Retrograde in 2nd H Aquarius - So far it demonstrates my current struggles...
  5. TamaraL

Yes I see what you mean. I feel a bit guilty to leave the relationship to be honest because technically we see each other as a healthy relationship, meaning its a rare opportunity to be able to be honest, go to the theatre together etc. I have never met another couple like us and it happened...
  6. TamaraL

Thank you for your comment IleneK. We are at a critical time of our relationship because we have been together almost 3 years. 3 abnormal years with career difficulties. He sees me as someone he wants to move in but to it sounds extremely stressful as an idea. So I don't see how this can work...
  7. TamaraL

I have recently asked about the future of my longterm relationship. We have both shared a beautiful and healing time together but I keep thinking that I am not in love anymore. Meaning I don't have any motivation to continue the relationship further, as we are more like best friends at this...
  8. TamaraL

Where is my ring?

Outcome: I found the ring this week more than 2 months since asking the question, it was inside a small lipstick case, in the loo.
  9. TamaraL

Will I get a temporary job at place X?

For people who study charts- outcomes I also received a job offer last week from place X. Therefore I was offered this job but I had already signed for another job offer.
  10. TamaraL

Update: I din't get this job in place X BUT I got another job! :)
  11. TamaraL

Lost my job.Will I get another job?

Update: Today I received the confirmation that I got the part-time job I recently applied for. I am happy because it will give me purpose, a small salary and new experiences till I find my next step. Its almost 20 days since I asked this horary chart. The question is: was that clear in the chart?
  12. TamaraL

Thank you for your analysis on this horary. I am not sure how to interpret Algol in relation to this, and when I asked the question I was in a very stressful situation without a clear solution to my issues. I am still in the process of applying for jobs, however I cannot get more experience (you...
  13. TamaraL

Thank you for your comment, yes I agree with you. They haven't contacted me a week after the second interview and its not the type of job I really want to do.
  14. TamaraL

Update: I got a new interview for something completely different (that might also be seen as temporary). To be honest I did not expect this.
  15. TamaraL

I might email them on Monday to check for any updates. However I think that if they wanted me to start asap..they would notify me by Monday (or they would have called me already). Also I don't know how many people applied which translates to they would have to conduct more interviews etc.