Recent content by SYGRYD

1. SYGRYD

PRP Therapy for my knees-FOR DR.FARR

:happy:Thank you from all my heart,dr.Farr! I will use technique Angel PRP,the newest in USA. You're so kind to answer me so quickly:kissing: Have a great week end! Friendly regards!:kissing:
  2. SYGRYD

PRP Therapy for my knees-FOR DR.FARR

I will begin in november PRP[platelets rich plasma] for my knee osteoarthritis. With the medical device Angel PRP. MY QUESTION IS- Will I have good results with PRP Therapy? I asked that question on August,8th,2013 at 19.38[ UTC+0], IN iASI,ROMANIA. Please,dr.Farr! Friendly regards!
  3. SYGRYD

Experimental therapy for my knees- please,dr.farr!

Thank you so much! I'm already treat my knees with vibrational therapy with my medical device. It t helps me a lot regarding reducing pain. I will go to make laser therapy-hiltherapy with hiro 3.0. After that I will try the experimental procedure. I THOUGHT THAT COULD BE NECESSARY TO REPEAT A...
  4. SYGRYD

Thank you very,very much,dr.Farr! You are so kind to answer me so quick to my question! I waited very anxious you answer,because I have so many trust in your interpretation of horary! You helped me so many times:love::kissing: ! I know you use the equal format,that's why I was drawing the chart...
  5. SYGRYD

Sorry,the hour is 09.58 [UTC]:smile::kissing:
  6. SYGRYD

Hello:kissing:! Dr.Farr,please,help me! It's the most important matter for me. I have knee osteoarthritis since 8 year and the situation is worsening. My mobility is fine,but pain are awfully! I found an experimental therapy,a small molecule[kartogenin] -and I want to try it on my knees. Side...
  7. SYGRYD

curses,spells or energy attacks on me

Hi ! I don't understand what's happen.:unsure: Since the earlier January this year I feel all he time anxious,restless, I feel very strange. I have every night premonitory dreams. And,the worse thing is that nothing goes for me regarding my career. I feel strange energies. This is for the first...
  8. SYGRYD

Merry christmas!

:kissing: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! LIGHT IN YOUR LIVES, PEACE IN YOUR SOULS AND LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS!:kissing:
  9. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! WARMLY REGARDS1:kissing:
  10. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please!

Thank you so much,dr.Farr ! I saw some aspects which showed me an "improvement" of this strange situation. You confirmed that to me and i'm very grateful to you! You're really a special man! World would be better if would have many people like you! On Monday, December,5th will be the "big...
  11. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please!

Oh, i forgot to post the chart! Here it is! Sorry!:kissing:
  12. SYGRYD

Dr.Farr,please!

Hi,dr.Farr! Please look to my chart! MY QUESTION IS -WHAT IS HE FEELING FOR ME NOW?- I asked the question on November,30,2011, at 2:40[UT+0],from Iasi,Romania. He seems to"recover" and i wish so much to know what's your opinion about my horary chart,please! I delineated the chart in equal...
  13. SYGRYD

first meeting chart

Hi, dr. Farr! Thank you very much for your kindness,for your time according to read my chart! You're so many right in everything you say ! The chart of our first meeting shows exactly our relationship during the time,since 2005 until now. UP AND DOWNS, MIXTURE OF + AND- OF...
  14. SYGRYD

first meeting chart

Thank you very much, Fulcrum! You're very kind! I WILL POST MY NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS FOR AUGUST,8TH,2005 AND HIS NATAL CHART WITH TRANSITS FOR THE SAME DAY. REALLY,I DON'T WANT TO UPSET ANYBODY! THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE! FRIENDLY REGARDS!