Recent content by Svencanz

1. S

Coronavirus and astrology

I believe an important clue is found in the heliocentric astrology... https://starsinthenews.com/saturn-virus-mayhem/
  2. S

The astrology of Musicians

In my book, it's aspects to Mercury, Pallas and Neptune that rule musical ability and success. I have just added the example of Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino, to my website. His example is interesting in that while he has some powerful aspects to Mercury, it wasn't until I looked at his...
  3. S

Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

By the way, having Chiron on the ascendant like you do is fantastic.... S
  4. S

Musical talent in my chart? Please help.

Hi Kate, It's mainly Chiron that I am thinking of. Chiron rules career, charisma and other good things... I see places in your chart where Chiron and its aspects can be optimised, and this would occur in combination with another chart. By working with the right person or launching something on...
  5. S

For those who can read - my Viking trilogy is up

.... deleted
  6. S

2012 is Coming and Any Real Astrologer Can Admit This.

Tik, Sheisse - you got me there. This is more serious than I imagined. S
  7. S

Besides, I don't see what the problem of athenegoddess' thread title is. Have you actually read the title? "2012 is Coming and Any Real Astrologer Can Admit This" Yep, I don't need to consult my Solar Fire to establish that 2012 is coming. It is the year after 2011. Before that it was 2010...
  8. S

Tik, [deleted insulting comment - Moderator] Don't you realise it has to be the day BEFORE the day before, otherwise there's no one to deliver the papers. Get your scheduling right. S
  9. S

Athenegoddess, you're a hoot... "Eventually our world will be put to rest, but I'm here to warn you, and any real astrologer would, 2012 is the end of us." If we're all going to die, what is the point of warning us? Wouldn't it be better if we spent our remaining days in our usual carefree...
  10. S

My gripes with Magi Astrology

.... deleted
  11. S

Jesus loves you - Xianity explained

... deleted
  12. S

Some assistance: music and astrology

.... deleted
  13. S

Astrology and Victimisation

... deleted