Recent content by surrealsuburb123

1. surrealsuburb123

I Feel Like I Won't Amount to Anything: Saturn and Sun Afflictions

re:greybeard depends probably feel stuck, but feel there's some hope for an opportunity to try again. I guess I'd want to disconnect myself from the cause or area of failure (school, professional life, etc.), but reinvent myself into becoming better in order to achieve whatever. I guess it's...
  2. surrealsuburb123

I Feel Like I Won't Amount to Anything: Saturn and Sun Afflictions

Suicidal and I Feel Like I Won't Amount to Anything: Saturn and Sun Afflictions I'm currently in this weird state where I've been incredibly burdened by thinking about the future and feeling very incompetent in the present. I'm a Sophomore in college (I took time off, had a rough period where I...
  3. surrealsuburb123

Singleton Planets by Element and The Potential Effects on the Individual

I haven't run into a lot of literature that details how a singleton planet (specifically by sign placement/element) specifically functions. I mean, the explanations I have read have been a mix--some frame it in a way that makes it seem like these planets in a natal chart are burdened in such a...
  4. surrealsuburb123

Synergizing the Energies of the North and South Nodes into Career/Life Success

Didn't realize that, sorry! Thanks so much for the response. If the image I tried to attatch doesn't upload, my birth info is as follows: 4/15/1998 3:00 am (I highly suspect this is not exact, but I identify with my ascendant, at least, though my actual degrees might vary)...
  5. surrealsuburb123

This is an annoyingly long post, but I've just iterated some things that have been on my mind for weeks now, so sorry for people having to witness my thought process/ me ramble on. I also should note that my interest in writing isn't necessarily solely fiction! I've been a part of some racial...
  6. surrealsuburb123

First, I should make a distinction that success in bringing these energies together doesn't necessarily have to come through Career, and people's definitions of success varies. But, I've been thinking about my own nodal placements very seriously recently, and I've been obsessively thinking about...
  7. surrealsuburb123

What are the indicators...(lawyer)

I agree with waybread. Even though there are a lot of different types of law to get into, I always thought a lawyer's sole purpose was to help people. Sometimes, I could imagine a lawyer getting themselves in a conflicting situation --the point of conflict being their morals-- if they find...
  8. surrealsuburb123

Bad Relationship With Father

Excuse me for the late reply. Looking at what LIN posted, I'm pretty shocked about how accurate that is. When my dad and I argue, it never comes to a settling point; it actually gets worse as it progresses until I just leave the room exhausted from yelling and crying. I'm done fighting for sure...
  9. surrealsuburb123

Voice and Astrology

How would you guys imagine a Mercury in Aries to sound like? I'm guessing loud, obnoxious, quick wit, etc... When it comes to quality of voice, my voice is rather girly sounding. People say I sound nice or demure, or like a young child. It used to be really high pitched when I was a toddler...
  10. surrealsuburb123

What is the General Chart Shape?

I think my chart is a splay, but I'm not sure. I also don't think it's a bucket. Also, there's an aspect between Pluto, Uranus, and Mercury, but I'm not sure what it's called. I've read about Yods, T Squares, etc.. but I don't know if I have any of those type of aspect shapes in my charts. I...
  11. surrealsuburb123

I agree, ashriia. This will be in the back of my head. You are right, it isn't my fault and I will slowly accept that even though they still point their fingers at me. Thank you for the support. <3 I think I can, but forgiveness will just have to find its way into me after I feel it all...
  12. surrealsuburb123

The Saturn in Aries thing is very eerie as well. My dad does see himself in me, and pressures me because he claims that he doesn't want me to face the same problems he has had. He did have me during his Saturn return, and of course that was a very pivotal time. He said that when I was born, the...
  13. surrealsuburb123

I can not even begin to express my thanks for everyone. This is the best advice I could get, and at first, I was a bit apprehensive of making this thread, but EVERYTHING everyone has said I've kept re-reading and really putting into my head because I realize this is a very pivotal time. Thank...