S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In reponse to your question - as you know, the first chart is always the most valid one, the most accurate one... The sequence does not really have any significance, except that you have been asking too many times about this guy! lol

But I can tell you that, Venus-Mars combination gives passion and emotional connection, the significators cannot be objective when they are ruled by this combination. The Sun/Saturn (Or Moon/Saturn) mean there is a power difference which is quite emotionaly charged. The two people approach the relationship with completey different agendas, 2 different perspectives. These two can be enemies, business partners etc.

Mercury/Jupiter has a more intellectual focus, more objective, less emotional to keep the relationship together if things go bad...

hope this helps!
    I M 27 YRS OLD GUY STILL DONT HAVE THE JOB WHICH I WANT. I M PREPARING FOR INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES EXAMS ,GAVE 2 ATTEMPTS BUT DID NOT SUCCEED ,2 ATTEMPTS ARE LEFT..SHOULD I TRY THIS FIELD OR SHD I LEAVE THIS AND TRY IN ANY OTHER AREA.ACTUALLY I M TRYING FOR AN RESPECTFUL GOVT JOB (bureaucratic)THATS IT.BUT I DONT KNOW ITS GETTING 22222 LATE..
    FROM LAST YEAR I M CONTINOUSLY THINKING 2 DIE ,TO HANG UP MY SELF
    i studied a lot but did not succeeded .I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREARE OR WEATHER THIS FIELD IS MEANT 4 ME OR NOT??
    DATE OF BIRTH-18/04/1984
    PLACE-LUCKNOW INDIA
    TIME 11:15 AM IST
    SEX-MALE
    DAY-WEDNESDAY
    Well I thought that was very nice that you want to be my friend. Puts a smile on my face... ha! Have a good day. V/r LionKing
    Your chat page works fine for me...just make sure you type a long message (short one or two word messages aren't allowed)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…