Recent content by sternchen

1. S

How do I know if he likes me if he won’t talk to me?

yes, i am the gemini sun person. and i never had to make the first move on a guy. of course you are right, i have told myself the same, but somehow it is very difficult for me. i guess i need a kind of proof from his side.. thanks anyway.
  2. S

hi kitchy, not sure if i understood your point, i shouldn't waste much thought on him?!
  3. S

i have looked at the aspects, but the part above is quite interesting, thank you.
  4. S

thanks for your answer, i thought the sheets are more detailed, but will add the wheels too. it is just that on the one hand i nearly never felt such a bond without really knowing somebody, but on the other hand i am a afraid to talk to him. maybe it is ridicilous. i am working part time to...
  5. S

i don't know his exact birth time & place, therfore i have skipped ac & mc for him... attached are our composit, synastry and natal charts never had a real conversation, but i sense there is attraction between us. i am not familiar with partnership astrology - could you please give me some...
  6. S

Karmic Passion - Nessus Dejanira

hi astrobunny, an astrologer has given my following approaches: dejanira conjunct mc: fateful topic of taking (men will come and grab, to have to deal with difficult men) also shown by orcus conjunct casanova conjunct south node, kind of casanova vibes, attractiveness, men-women issues, personal...
  7. S

thanks for your comments. i have already read some of her articles actually. :) there is a lot of interesting stuff regarding asteroids, but i am still not quite sure how a nessus square will be shown. e.g. proserpina is also directly conjunct my ac and she states for this "a very hard rite...
  8. S

synastry sun conj. north node (rahu)

dear all, how would you interpret sun (woman) conj. n.n. (man) in synastry?
  9. S

thanks for your comment. my pluto in scorpio is forming a loose inconjunct (2 degr.) with my sun. fortunately i have experienced only one single time in the past a kind of frightening stalking nevertheless it seems that i am attracting a lot of "strange guys". maybe following aspect influence...
  10. S

dear elsa, would you mind to resend me your pm to this account?