Recent content by StarReader

1. StarReader

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Arain Maverick, I am sorry to hear your sad words that you are at the ‘’absolute lowest point of "worldly success, ultimate fulfilment, material satisfaction, and high ambition." I truly hope things get better for you. But believe me, 3 of those concepts – ‘’worldly success, material...
  2. StarReader

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Next card : High Priestess tks Neptune Rising to me the high priestess is all about intuition, wisdom, secerts, females and the moon And in relation to my life at present i think it would suggest great personal change maybe coming!! Maybe i will meet a good teacher who will teach me...
  3. StarReader

Hi

hiya lightworker and welcome ;-))
  4. StarReader

FREE Fixed star ebook

cool e-book thanks tora
  5. StarReader

Hello

hiya V welcome to the forum :-) best wishes Starreader
  6. StarReader

Hi

hiya Anna Its great to meet you and welcome to the forum. A big congratulations on getting your diploma certificate. Well done :-) best wishes starreader
  7. StarReader

Something about Scorpio-Moon?

hi UniqueOrWeirdGemini Snap, i am Scorpio moon and Gemini sun and i identify with a lot of what you say and ask. This was an interesting thread. But all in all, i think it comes down to what you said With my moon in Scorpio and sun in Gem, i am sure we have a lot in common. Yet, i am also...
  8. StarReader

Scorpio and Mars

i really like this description of Mars and Pluto by sign. It makes total sense to me - :smile:
  9. StarReader

Who killed Michelle?

Yea thanks for the up-date- and i have to totally agree with and Rockfish. ''What a psycho''
  10. StarReader

Seeking knowledge

hiya Alisia Its good to meet you and welcome to the forum. You are certainly in the right place for asking astrological questions. :biggrin:
  11. StarReader

Social anxiety and writing

hiya Pryce It's great to meet you and welcome to the forum. I haven't got time to look at your natal chart properly atm, but for work and vocation elements - we usually look to the 2nd - 6th and 10th houses - and because u want to be a writer - look to see where and what Mercury is up to...
  12. StarReader

Happy 21st Birthday, Arian Maverick

happy 21st Birthday - hope u have a great year ahead ;-))
  13. StarReader

Solarfire or Kepler

hi Neptune Rising I have never used the Kepler software but i have used Solarfire. And i can say solarfire is easy to use and a flexible pro gramme. Plus, i think Solarfire gives you a free trial before you buy. Why not try that?
  14. StarReader

That time of year.

god bless you piercethevale I will join you in prayer this coming week