Recent content by SMB

1. S

Any chances of shifting to new house?

Done it. Shifted to this new 2 BHK flat yesterday.:smile: There were so many things which I learnt in these past 3 months which I didnt know all these 48 years of my life :biggrin:. Running Saturm MD....surely Saturn is a great teacher & a task master. Thanks to all those who replied in this...
  2. S

@Sujith Sir, I Agree I saw her horoscope.....old copy ....faded out...but could make out this much - Her DoB : Aug 26 1947 PoB : Kundapura ( this comes near Udipi district/ Mangalore city) ToB : (Horoscope shows) between 7:45 pm to 9:50 pm )
  3. S

Thanks for your analysis Dineshji & creativei, Already things are happening. A prospective buyer has seen our place & ready to buy. Initiative has started.
  4. S

Yes....I understood.....You had already warned about that aspect in private message itself. Anyway, I knew you would swing into action :biggrin: and reply to my thread....You have always been of great astrological help to me.....:smile: Need to change residence as quick as possible before this...
  5. S

Hello All, As of now, I am staying with my aged father,mother in this house which actually is a 60 year old building. We ourselves are staying in it for about 40 years now. Slow and steadily this house has started to crack up. Over the past 5 years its been repairs,repairs and repairs -...
  6. S

Rahu Mahadasha - Should I Quit College?

Your these statements hold good in my life as well. Rahu MD started for me when I was stepping to highschool. Slowly my marks started to decline. Heavy interest towards cricket, movies took over. :biggrin: Somehow I pushed through highschool and joined college. Worst, just 3 months into college...
  7. S

Unable to sell home

Did you try putting up your house for sale on online platforms like 99acres, housingbharat etc.
  8. S

8th House Ketu Dasa and Death

Worse is, even my father is running Saturn MD.....though he's ahead of me in terms of Antardasa...I think he is in Sat MD- Rahu AD now.....(I think thats why he struggling / suffering off late....Rahu AD factor). Even I fear that in 2024 - my Sat MD-Ketu AD, I feel ketu might take him away...
  9. S

8th House Ketu Dasa and Death

Looks like me & you are travelling in the same boat. My time also very bad ever since Saturn MD started in 2018. :sad: I see that you are slightly ahead of me in terms of Antardasa. My Sat MD-Mer AD will end when 2024 begins so which means the entire 2024.... I will be in Sat MD-Ketu AD...
  10. S

What happens with the soul after death

Oh Yes....The author of that article had indeed mentioned that its from Garuda Purana. Even he had mentioned the names of all the "cities" , "worlds" ...Up there....but now I dont remember.....
  11. S

What happens with the soul after death

Some years ago I had read that after our death the departed soul, for the next 12 months, will travel through various "cities" / "worlds" - not here.....UP THERE - before reaching its final destination - Heaven or Hell.
  12. S

How will be Saturn transit for me?

:surprised::surprised: 8th house....? I thought Jupiter will transit from 3rd to 4th house in April....:unsure:
  13. S

How will be Saturn transit for me?

How is this Saturn Transit for kanya rashi people? I got to know we Kanya rashi people had panchama sani (last 2 1/2 years) and we are coming out of it.....
  14. S

Saturn Sade Sati- Confused from the Transit outcome

Let it be, mate.....Lets not worry over her horoscope.... But when will Sade sati for dhanu rasi end? Jan 2023 or Dec 2023?
  15. S

Saturn Sade Sati- Confused from the Transit outcome

Talking about Sade sati.....Dhanu rashi people are running sade sati from 2015....(my aged mother is dhanu rasi)....when will it end then? Jan 2023 or Dec 2023? I read somewhere it is not good if sade sati is coming to an end for a person who is very old age....:sad: Is it true?