Recent content by Skillcoil

1. Skillcoil

Meeting online friends in person

Thank you, I don't think I would be ready yet but I will keep this in mind. :)
  2. Skillcoil

Meeting online friends in person

I did it a few times years ago, never went well. I think because I was much more negative/dramatic in my blog and people wanted to interact with that rather than develop friendships and positive experiences. It was for the best, not interested in further embracing my flaws. I have...
  3. Skillcoil

911 was an inside job and so was...

Thank you. Also currently discussing this conspiracy is tacky to say the least.
  4. Skillcoil

BigBang TOP (Ascendant)

Have you seen this live performance of his? one of my favorites, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q56kae1jPrc Also did you like TOP's solo work with GD? IMO it's really underrated, hope they release more in the future.
  5. Skillcoil

BigBang TOP (Ascendant)

I think the first chart fits TOP best. :)
  6. Skillcoil

Ice cream flavours & desserts!

I'm too indecisive, I want all the sweets. :(
  7. Skillcoil

Getting burned out on this forum

Thanks, I deleted my reply as well.
  8. Skillcoil

Thank you waybread :) I've had great conversations with you and other older members, but with some of the new ones I could hear crickets. I also had nice discussions with newer members around a year or so ago, but lately it feels almost pointless.
  9. Skillcoil

I haven't been able to connect with members here in a while, its like my comments don't fit with anyone anymore. Kind of disappointing, I see others easily get along and I feel out of place. I'm just a lot more casual about this site now.
  10. Skillcoil

9th Oddball?

I would interpret it as if you like graphic designs, math, technology, synthesized music. Maybe atheist.
  11. Skillcoil

Can you still have a good life with only one trine aspect?

Yeah you could, if anything that trine makes you lazy at times.
  12. Skillcoil

If you are an astrologer, do you believe in Free Will

You can see their username and a message stating they are on your ignore list and click to unblock it. So you have the option of just skipping over whatever they wrote without having to keep scrolling down. You can always change the settings and remove them from your ignore list in the user...
  13. Skillcoil

If you are an astrologer, do you believe in Free Will

I don't consider myself to be an astrologer, but yes I believe in free will, at least some form of it. External influences such as who you surround yourself with, your thoughts, opportunities, etc. will either limit or expand this. For me its become easier to dismiss negativity, in this forum I...