Recent content by sita

1. S

Mayan Elder Speaks: The How and Why of The End Date in 2012

What does a calendar do? It charts time. If time does not actually exist and we realize it, do we need a calandar? Methinks NOT. The end of the Mayan calandar I believe indicates the end of our current understanding of time, but not the end of life. Its the end of a distorted collective...
  2. S

Need Your Help Again

Hey y'all. I need a synastry looked at, if anyone can. Is it totally ridiculous to think that anything could come out of this connection? Taking deep breaths. Sita
  3. S

Curiouser and Curiouser

Elianah, Have you considered becomming a pastoral lighworker? You can get certfied as a Minister of Light and counsel , marry, perform ritual ceremonies, bless babies, offer rites to the dying, etc. Sort of like a Newer Age rabbi or priest or minister, without the traditional ball and chain...
  4. S

Sita (244) is an asteroid!

Yes, it's true. I've finally found myself. I am asteroid # 244, Sita. For real. :idea: Plug me into your chart and see where I am. So when my boyfriend and other past lovers have called me a comet, they weren't kidding! In my chart, I am at 14 Gemini, a point which makes a grand trine with...
  5. S

I Have Been Using The Wrong Natal Chart This Entire Time!!!

Sweet Avatar! Where do I get one of those things?
  6. S

Chiron in my ascenmdant conjunct south node; help!

Jakob, You sound beautiful. Can you post your chart or your data so we can look? I'm not so great at the technicalities of chart reading, but if I can see your chart and hear your concerns, inspiration sometimes comes. There are many here on this forum who are gifted and experienced and...
  7. S

Job Interview Event Chart

WHOAHHH..... That is so cool. Thanks for the pointers. :D Sita
  8. S

Job Interview Event Chart

I have a job interview coming up that I am hoping will change my life for the positive. It's been a long time coming, as for years I've put off all material success in favor of difficult inner "work." I've managed to accumulate a pretty thorough map of the human emotional landscape and this...
  9. S

Indicators of astrological interest

Mary, our Moon is on the same degree of Gemini. I am 28'18" Gemini, with a Jupiter conjunction at 0, 1' Cancer. Fifth house, though. Do we have anything else in common? Sita
  10. S

Reflections of the Astrological Year

Hey, if/when ever you are ready to share something, you'll know. There's no pressure on this end for you to chunk up your past here. If you want to, for personal and collective healing, that's good. But please don't feel like you owe anyone here anything that you don't personally feel right...
  11. S

Reflections of the Astrological Year

Aqua, I didn't reply to your thread because there is just so much. I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm buried. :evil: :oops: :cry: :roll: :?: That about sums it up. Sita
  12. S

Indicators of astrological interest

Sam, you're welcome, and thank YOU. :wink: I dreamed that in a period of my life where I was consistently "on the ball," i.e: focused, clear, progressing and grounded. I was very well supported, and knew it. When I saw my body, I felt satisfaction, pleasure at how beautiful and feminine...
  13. S

The Harmonic Sabian Synastry Project!

Your ambition astounds me :wink: Sita
  14. S

Transiting Pluto and non-Solar aspects

Good God, Frisi, how to you work with this one? That's deep. Sita