Recent content by Silversong

1. Silversong

Pisces Moon People

It represents weakness, simply put. Throughout my reading about it, there's been no indication that my Moon will help me actually deal with the bombs and rockets of life. At this juncture, I've just been exceedingly fortunate- but I can't imagine that if I really went through some hardship that...
  2. Silversong

Pisces Moon People

Ummm... what do you really want to know about Pisces Moon? You say to talk about life experience, but that's not all necessarily solely Moon-related, you know? Personally, I don't really know what I would say about my moon, since even though it's prominent for me, I dislike it. But yea, what...
  3. Silversong

In honor of my most (in)glorious return....

*pushes up a soapbox* *sits on soapbox* :annoyed: You know how people talk about how college is supposed to help one grow up and mature and become who they are meant to be? Hah! When exactly am I supposed to learn about myself? Was it supposed to be in between the back to back reading...
  4. Silversong

Lawl, Rick- interesting story! I kind of wonder what the rest of that guy's chart was like tho. Maybe there was other clues to his outgoing/friendliness? But yea, that sort of thing I what I wonder about- if the person's manifested characteristics correspond to different factors than those found...
  5. Silversong

:lol: Nobody wants to take a stab at it? Sure, Astrological interpretation does have a level of individual style that can't be ignored, but that's part of why I'd love to hear from multiple people! It just seems to me that, as exact as Astrology has to be in terms of times, dates, and places...
  6. Silversong

I have a question!! :lol: Hello again, everyone! I busied myself with way too many pots on the metaphorical stove towards the end of this Summer and then had to turn all engines toward my new semester! Still, in those times between classes and meetings, I had been able to sneak looks at...
  7. Silversong

Signs you have a problem with

Hi Waybread!! :joyful: I understand! I hope it doesn't seem like I was offended- I just thought it might be helpful if I explained myself better. And I definitely can understand not having patience for over-simplistic magazine/newspaper astrology. That's actually part of the reason I feel like...
  8. Silversong

Terrible at communcation!

Hey LyP! Thanks for coming by! (Sorry, I vanished for a bit- it's kind of one of the things I do that I wanted this thread to be about. :pinched: ) I didn't realize that my post about the day I joined AstroWeekly was so confusing! I'm sorry; my Saturn is in Aquarius, actually. It was in Libra...
  9. Silversong

Nuance Practice- Mind Edition

...I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I skipped off on the impulsive ideas that a book I recently read [that set up the foundations of a framework connecting one's Natal Chart and Jungian Cognitive Function preferences], and got sucked into trying to understand the entire framework as...
  10. Silversong

I want to know myself

Oh... I think that I saw an incorrect version of your chart, Darkly. I'm sorry about that. 1:33 is a clearly specific time. The chart I saw on a previous thread of yours had the time at 8:30. This changes things significantly. While the shape of your chart is the same, the quadrants that are...
  11. Silversong

Attempt number Two! :lol: Thanks Miquar! I'm sorry for the confusion. Saturn in is Libra in the Event chart, but in Aquarius in my Natal. Huh, funny how that worked out. I took a quick look at the two again, but no. They aren't in Trine. My natal Mercury is in Aries, btw. When I mentioned...
  12. Silversong

Thank you everyone for your responses! I didn't think it's be a whole day before I came back. :innocent: Hi, Inline! I liked your suggestion. I looked up my join date, and the two year anniversary was just last week. :lol: I can't really say that there's any signs for difficulty in expressing...
  13. Silversong

I want to know myself

Hello! So, I took a quick look at your previously started threads- and it seems to me like you're brand new at astrology in general and interpeting your chart in particular. It's cool that you would seek some help from us here at AstroWeekly! There is a bit of protocol in chart reading...
  14. Silversong

Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

*shrug* I don't know any such particulars, but I guess it's regarded like a fan-page thing. There are tons of fan pages and such that don't make money from whatever it is they are celebrating, even when it's all over the fan-site!
  15. Silversong

I'm pretty sure it's been a long while since I was here. Not because I was busy or swamped, but because I would regularly feel like I have so many words and I can't get them out! There are a bunch of conversations I've started on here that I would *like* to continue, but it's been so long...