Recent content by sibylline

1. sibylline

Solar Return: New relationship and pregnancy - Please Help

I don't like this chart format but it doesn't look to me like a relationship or new baby. Your time will most likely come but it's probably not this year.
  2. sibylline

This looks... interesting. Input please! Transit Q on my chart

It's so hard to read a chart with all of those asteroids/bodies in it.
  3. sibylline

Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)?

These charts are not my favorites to read --prefer astro.com's-- but I'd say the next year will be difficult for your personal relationships and will bring even more changes on the home front. Like mentioned, you do have Saturn in Cancer singleton, as well as Moon conjunct Uranus so this is part...
  4. sibylline

Solar Return: New relationship and pregnancy - Please Help

That's a lot to accomplish in one year. I don't think anyone can say for sure that a person will get pregnant in any year, only whether it is likely or unlikely. I can see why the astrologer might think pregnancy and relationship but I'm not sure that I agree. Saturn being highlighted in the...
  5. sibylline

venus square mars

My partner has this natally. The interest and need for romance, intimacy, etc is higher but the ways the person goes about it can get in their own way. Sometimes there can be issues with relating to and understanding the opposite gender. They can like play fighting or a partner who is a little...
  6. sibylline

Transiting True Node and Natal True Node

Other houses as well.
  7. sibylline

helppp..!! N-node, uranus and neptune in 7th house (PLEASE READ MY CHART)

It's not ideal, but it happens. It's not a death sentence to your relationships if it does. You just have to remember that your relationships and partners will be characterized by those planetary energies. I'd try to bring the energy into your life in positive ways. Well, you two are...
  8. sibylline

Solar return chart... am i meeting a karmic partner this year?

Could be. You need to look at the solar in relation to your natal and your transits as well, to confirm.
  9. sibylline

helppp..!! N-node, uranus and neptune in 7th house (PLEASE READ MY CHART)

I can't see the chart for some reason, but I have a close friend who has the same positions in her 7th (you two must be the same year), opposing her Cancer personal planets in the 7th. She's been very happily with her partner for going on four years. So no, it doesn't mean your love life will be...
  10. sibylline

Please read my Solar Return

I could see travel with transiting Mars highlighting your natal Jupiter in the 9th opposing Uranus in the 3rd. Permanent overseas settlement is possible as well (if finances allow) with the 4th house and IC being activated, but I think there will be a good deal of challenge with finding a job...
  11. sibylline

Transiting True Node and Natal True Node

This is the nodal return. It usually coincides with significant outer events but the nature and intensity depends on what else is going on transit-wise, at the time.
  12. sibylline

Please read my Solar Return

It does look like another challenging year. You'll likely come across some unforeseen issues and spend more money than you'd like, but it's not something you won't make it out of. Do you mind posting the return overlayed on your natal chart? It's the "solar return + natal chart, with houses" option.
  13. sibylline

Capricorn and the sixth house

I can't say that I feel strongly about pets either. Makes sense that you relate more to the 5th house, with your chart ruler and personal planets there. I relate to the 5th house as well, with my Moon there.
  14. sibylline

Golden Yod

Opinions vary on this. I don't personally consider anything other than planets in any chart formations (yod, t-square, grand trine, etc).
  15. sibylline

Help with discovering a pattern in chart

Neither. The tension of your Virgo Mars/Uranus/Pluto opposite Saturn in the 8th could certainly result in anxiety and tension. The 4th house water stellium could lead to depression by being withdrawn and ruminating over past issues and emotions.