Recent content by shynerd

1. S

The Saturn Uranus conjunction of 2025: what to expect on a personal level?

My mistake. I meant the Saturn Neptune conjunction.
  2. S

The Saturn Uranus conjunction of 2025: what to expect on a personal level?

Good morning everybody, In 2025 the Saturn Neptune conjunction will have huge effects on most people born in the 50s or in the late 80s. As I fall in the latter and I've heard that this conjunction will not be pleasant, what should I expect? Is the natal chart a good way to read it or solar and...
  3. S

Relocation and places to avoid

You mean I should check for current transits or country maps? Thanks
  4. S

I'm waiting for a visa appointment at the US Consulate. However, the countries that have always attracted me are anglosaxon - nothern European countries / France / Spain. Work and career in media / writing would be my first worry and objective.
  5. S

A weird 2023?

Thanks for your kind reply :)
  6. S

Good morning and happy easter to all. I was travelling in northern europe once and I something awful happened to me. I later realised that the Saturn - Neptune lines on the astro world map were nearby a few years later. Attached you see my natal chart (born in italy) and my geographical...
  7. S

A weird 2023?

Good evening, This is my solar for 2023. As I saw a lot of red lines, I got a little worried. Is it going to be a bad year? Natal PS: I might move in another country later in the year so I will attach two solar returns. Current location Plausible location
  8. S

The Future of the European Union

Good evening, I was watching a video on Youtube on a dark future for the EU. Considering that Le Pen might become President of France in two weeks time, what does those solar returns tell us? And most importantly, how probable is a Le Pen victory from an astrological perspective. I've used...
  9. S

I have most planets in the twelfth house in my 2021 solar chart

I still live in my birth city but I've applied for a few masters in screenwriting in the US and for a few bursaries as well. So, hopefully, if all pieces will fit together, I will move abroad next year. I've also had my natal chart checked last year and I've been told the US are one of the...
  10. S

I have most planets in the twelfth house in my 2021 solar chart

Good morning everybody, hope you are all safe and well. I'm worried my 2021 chart might bring some problems. Pluto in 12th is the planet I'm mostly concerned about. Could you please give me more details on this solar return? Thanks. PS: The blue planets are my natal planets. The outer...
  11. S

Relocation astrology: where to move?

Good morning, I've heard that the natal chart tends to modify according to the place I choose to live my life. Could anybody explain it in more detail? Which would be the ideal location or time zone for me to live according to my birth chart? Thanks to whoever will get back to this :)
  12. S

Solar return - relationships and health

Thanks to whoever will get back to this :)
  13. S

Solar return - relationships and health

Good morning everybody, A friend of mine told me that with this solar return I will have to focus on relationships this year (both personal and work relationships) and health. However, she said that with venus in 7th house I will get short term relationships and short term work contracts but...
  14. S

Mars - second house in solar return

Thanks for your answer :) I'm actually thinking about what to do in my life careerwise. I'm still in my early thirthies meaning I might still have a few options left. I might move to a different country to work in the film business or in marketing / media but I'm in the early stages of...
  15. S

Mars - second house in solar return

Good morning everybody, I got a suggestion to travel for my birthday in order to avoid an ascendant in 6th house in the solar chart. However, I will have a Mars in second house. Should I worry?