Recent content by shwetarose

1. S

Want to know abt my ife and marriage

Hello everyone here. I logged after much time. recovered almost from the break up. thanks all for supporting and being there. i hv learnt KP astrology..not in detailed but yes, i can relate star and nakshatra lords..still long way to go.. I am wishing to have good life. life is boring...
  2. S

will we reunite

Hello all... 8 months passed of break up...we do talk sometimes by sms but not much..my bf hvnt got engaged yet to someone...do u c our reunion?? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2008&m=9&d=5&h=18&min=23&lat=0&long=0&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0 Horary chart as above.. Thanks a lot everyone...
  3. S

will he get married this year?

Thanks vista..this is old thread..i will put up horary question soon in next thread.
  4. S

Panic Attacks.

well i c the below as per k.p astrology this is all bcos of saturn...and north node..bcos of north node in 10th house, your dignity must hv got in weak/hampered in past..and the effect continues for some more time..you might taking tension of your children if any or ur lover if any..ur...
  5. S

He was my bf..all is over
  6. S

Deceptive people..

neptune in first house depicts liar and cheater..
  7. S

How did you get into astrology?

okay..:)...i came here to ask question when i was totally depresssed. i got very good help and answers from everyone. i was interested in astrology since many years ..finally learnt k.p.astrology..i completed 3 months and now started reading horoscope...
  8. S

why noone replying ? did i wrongly put up my question?
  9. S

Hello all...after much time i m back...i joined KP astrology private tutions and m learning..till now learnt signs and nakshatra, planets characteristics. far to go yet... as all here know i was involved with one guy but at last moment he backed off bcos his parents were against..sometimes i...
  10. S

Hello all...after much time i m back...i joined KP astrology private tutions and m learning..till now learnt signs and nakshatra, planets characteristics. far to go yet... as all here know i was involved with one guy but at last moment he backed off bcos his parents were against..sometimes i...
  11. S

12. S

totally depressed...cant bear departing

the more i m trying to forget the more i m getting deep.hvning sleepless nights. he is crying.family is forcing to get him married. n now he is also accepting n going with flow. do my natal chart see me married with someone? if yes how he will be?jupiter is in my 9th house.this shows god with...
  13. S

what is navmasa chart?

:):)well said manuu:) really..i m jumping straight to complex things...u r right not harsh at all...i knew little little from every part soo direct jumping though dont know the basics....thank you for the list..i m genuine in learning not tp..i will get the books which u hv recommended...
  14. S

effects of Mercury and Saturn in my 8th house?

i m just concerned and worried abt 8th house planets in my chart..i have mercury and saturn. i think bcos of saturn i met huge accident b4 14 years..bcos 8th house signifies death too..and bcos jupiter was in my 9th house, i was saved.. can u tell what effects will be cos of merucry and saturn...
  15. S

8th house

i didnt got ur question..i m sorry...but still would like to know as i m learning charts at a very first stage..i know the individual effects of the planets in 8th house but wanted to know what if both are together in 8th house? this is in my chart.