Recent content by Shirleyfenette

1. S

Read my chart

Can someone please confirm that i posted the right charts :/ ? The other people posting need the help more urgently for sure. I'm sure sooner or later someone will be curious enough to look. Thank you.
  2. S

Read my chart

Morning / Evening I would really appreciate it if someone could read my chart sidereal wise. I used the suggested astro settings. If you need anything else do ask. As to what i want to know. Anything you feel is important to share in the chart or piques your curiosity is fine. I posted on...
  3. S

Do me do me do me do me

guys do minor aspects have any influence on you ? i have saturn ones i would be curious on your thoughts
  4. S

Do me do me do me do me

You all are all somewhat correct. I am very introverted though i don't know if thats because of the scorpio sun. But somehow when i enter a room people just stares at me. i would be interested to know why people are afraid to talk to me. I tend to think i have barriers :/ or maybe like Yc88...
  5. S

Do me do me do me do me

i know cheap click bait https://astro-charts.com/chart/44f26a9ab/ shed some light on me please. thanks
  6. S

Mercury square Uranus anyone?

I have this Mercury libra 8th house square uranus 11th. 0 orb So i think i can give some insight. This aspect does make the person intelligent but no intelligent here would be incorrect. street smart ? Here is the thing how this played out for me. I was intelligent beyond my years not at all...
  7. S

Do You Have A Grand Trine?

Greetings , i was wondering if you could just tell me what my grand trines are about or atleast point me in the right direction. They involve the ascendant , call me crazy but i think its more intense when the ascendant is involved. Thing is i have a lot of trines. And i know i can do...