Recent content by shilonn

1. S

Solar return 2016 very hard?

Thank u for being so helpful Arena. May i ask u what software u use for solar fire?
  2. S

I just meant that the only way baby is possible is for me to getting my relatinship stable..meaning some changes will have to happen.But i am starting to realize it might not be..there might be someone else who will come in to my life..who knows.. Looking like a good year..do you have any...
  3. S

Thank you Arena. So i dont have a clue how to read solar return.I've been looking at them at astro.com and comparing them to my natal. Solar return 2015 brought me someone very siggnificant but there are some obsticles for us.Havent seen him after september but Still keeping in touch.I hope...
  4. S

Looking at my Solar return 2016 i can't help thinking this year will be meaningful and quite difficult perhaps..events of my solar return 2015 began to take place all ready 3months before my birthday. I see there is a Yod which i have found to be a very meaningful solar return year..But its...
  5. S

Does he trust me?

No i haven't even heard about that..i"m a beginner..and i still dont seem to learn.. **** ****..😮 So here moon is applying venus and jupiter showing things to get better?
  6. S

Does he trust me?

I dont see how jupiter has anuthing to do with here?.. Saturn sextile sun: yes he trusts me.. Mars sextile moon: yes for trust.. But mars squaring my sun: there is doubt?...
  7. S

Does he trust me?

So i dont consider his other significator mars at all? I just noticed the excact square to my sun.It did not look good to me.
  8. S

Does he trust me?

You mean He is saturn and i am sun. Tikana:)
  9. S

Does he trust me?

man i love we have been apart but now he is coming back in my life. There has been some issues between us.I wanted to know that does he trust me completely or is there doubts.. So i am Sun In 7th detriment? very weak.Him saturn forming a sextile with sun…so yes? His other significator mars...
  10. S

Lotto wizards tell me am i waisting my money hoping to win?

Is there any chance looking at my natal promise for me to win some money to pay off my debts? Do you think i have a lucky chart gambling wise?:o
  11. S

Who wants to marry me?

I have a flu so i would need my prince charming to bring me some chicken soup now.:annoyed: But the strong scandinavian viking queen will wear her granny leggings now and get her own chicken soup fighting the -20c freeze outside:sideways:
  12. S

Who wants to marry me?

But aren´t saturn contacts the hard glue keeping it together?:wink: i hear what ur saying i like a bit older than myself too..:biggrin:
  13. S

Who wants to marry me?

After been crying months heartbroken..i decided to be "funny":w00t::o Never tried Tinder never will.I believe in faith.:alien: Hakuna matata.
  14. S

Who wants to marry me?

This life is just so serious..So i thought if i ask i´m a 173cm.Watery..Piscean moon but lioness proud..One of the kind (weird will do too) I have commitment fobia.I need space and affection.You can't be too clingy but if you are distant i will be unhappy..You will have to find the golden mean...
  15. S

Will i find a new home this year?

I Will update what happens.i feel a bit hopeful now about this. Landlady is screaming behind the wall again..Like she does EVERY SINGLE DAY.The Wall is so thin i can actually hear her talking about me.Her husband is gonna taste Her fist very soon..