Recent content by Senator

1. Senator

what stands out? what could i have missed?

What an introduction that suits a Mars/Pluto conjunction ruled by Jupiter ... :andy: "I think both Moon and Saturn in Jaqline sectors and tight opposition controlling your AC/DC axis stands out" How comfortable you are towards your body?
  2. Senator

Rare chart?

The Chart is not that symmetrical as you imagine (Saturn in Pisces sees no borders :bandit:... As you see the aspects are: - wide. - Out of sign. I just noticed that Transiting Saturn since a while is working on your chart... Hitting your Asc, and then square itself, and hitting the moon by...
  3. Senator

Mentally retarded case.

What can we say to his mother? If we want to tell her that through "something" the is a hope that the child become normal.
  4. Senator

Mentally retarded case.

Autism Exactly Vista... And here is the astro chart... This is the "actual" birth time, not a Solar chart ok.. His Venus conditions alone is a study on itself.
  5. Senator

Why is it that my sex/Romantic life is so awful?

Hello... I see your problem, it is pretty clear... Man, you have Chiron on a "partile" exact conjunction with a retrograde Venus, right on the cusp of the fifth... This means that that your desires are wounded... in the same area you like the most (Romance "Venus/5th.) Who else can ask this...
  6. Senator

Mentally retarded case.

Not at all, But I am really amazed... No comments and there is about 1500 views? No one notices Pluto/Node? Or His Mercury and Moon condition and has a comment... Really strange. How can we learn if we will not talk with each other? !!!:mad:
  7. Senator

Why am I grossed out by sex?

You are Naughty "Bunraku" ... Like your avatar...
  8. Senator

Hey ASTRLOGERS !!! She has 7 planets in their signs and pluto in Scorpio on the EXACT degree of the AC,,,,, :pouty: She is so refined to accept the traditional way of sex "AS A WOMAN"
  9. Senator

What do you mean ??
  10. Senator

Mutual Reception in Detriment

We forgot that she is talking "in general" as she mentioned... I called this position once (Mutual Deception) not reception:biggrin: The two planets are weak plus Jupiter is afflicted in the 12th. by Mars... I just don't know why you like the placement of your Mercury... ?! I see a very...
  11. Senator

Can a 4th house Chiron ever find a secure home?

I agree with you to some extent, I said we can, But let's face it... The chart should help.
  12. Senator

Can a 4th house Chiron ever find a secure home?

Hello Neptune Rising. I feel you... We are almost the same generation and I am too will take my third hit of Pluto square my Pluto experience at 11.35'38'' ... I am a Scorpio AC with Neptune in first and Mars will be at the same degree 11.35'.38'' with transiting pluto exact... which worries me...
  13. Senator

Yes She is Young... And the Sun conjunct her SN in 10th. Leo. Still have her path in life full of events... (Imagine the intensity of Pluto Square Pluto aspect experience when she become 36... Her 9th ruler is mercury exalted in 11th.. while the ruler of the third in second also dignified...
  14. Senator

I may dis-agree with you here "greybeard" We are in front of an obvious case. Notice also the lack of air in this chart... She may not be aware of what is this huge energy (pluto/AC/Scorpio) inside her.
  15. Senator

Beginning to Study Astrology

There is an essence also which can not be grasped by anyone wants to study...i.e It is written in your chart if you CAN be an astrologer or not.