Recent content by SecretGarden

1. SecretGarden

Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

Her natural hair color is dark brown - almost black, and was dyed blonde so that she wouldn't be mistaken for Amy Winehouse. I think she borrows a lot from her predecessor Madonna, who claims to be an Aquarius rising. Without Madonna, there'd be no Gaga - at least not the way Gaga is now...
  2. SecretGarden

That's not a bad idea... I think we should try it! We've been guessing for long enough :wink:
  3. SecretGarden

Daniel Radcliffe's ascendant?

Daniel Radcliffe: Maybe on the cusp of Sag/Cap? Something about him is earthy to me. I still kind of think Virgo. Rupert Grint has a Sun at 1 degree Virgo, so maybe you feel some Leo influences because of that. I get more of a Cancer vibe - maybe from his Venus in Cancer in a prominent house...
  4. SecretGarden

I just reread your post! I totally agree with you! Late Gemini/early Cancer makes so much sense. I never thought about it really either, til recently. It just doesn't jump out at you as much as Sagittarius, Scorpio and Aquarius initially do for some people, but Cancer with MC in Pisces just...
  5. SecretGarden

Beyonce Knowles ascendant

YES, I know she is astro-aware. Like I said, she was wearing a Scorpio necklace. She doesn't have any Scorpio in her chart except Neptune. She likes to play around with things - she likes to create an illusion of herself and who she is. This is why I think she may be concocting the Aquarius...
  6. SecretGarden

Beyonce Knowles ascendant

Yes, I am actually. Because she has already lied about her year of birth, and she is astro-aware. So yes, I do think that she is trying to throw people off. Maybe she doesn't want to be defined by her Ascendant or maybe she doesn't like her Ascendant. And those claiming to have seen her...
  7. SecretGarden

I agree with you. To the bolded: Cancer applies to this as well. I feel like Cancer is the most underrated sign in the zodiac. People tend to only see it as maternal, clingy, and moody. Cancer is one of the most artistic signs in the zodiac. And if we're talking about memories, I think of...
  8. SecretGarden

Did anybody see her on So You Think You Can Dance on Wednesday and Thursday? She was a judge on the Wednesday show, and two of the performances made her cry. One made her cry so much that she could hardly speak because she was so moved. All I could think was Cancer/Pisces rising...
  9. SecretGarden

Daniel Radcliffe's ascendant?

I think it's Virgo. He looks a lot like my brother, who is also a Cancer/Leo Sun with Venus and Mars in Leo. My brother is a Virgo Ascendant. Virgos are more petite, Daniel Radcliffe is about 5'7" or so. My second guess would be Capricorn Ascendant.
  10. SecretGarden

I think she is a 0 degree Cancer Ascendant (or 29 degrees Gemini), giving her the mutable chameleon quality of Gemini, and the maternal, introverted, dark, cardinal quality of Cancer. If she were born around 10:07am, this would be the case. Moon and Pluto are in Conjunction in Scorpio in the...
  11. SecretGarden

MOON - PLUTO: depths of the soul

Tamara, I'm very sorry you've had such a negative experience with this aspect. :( I also have Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. My childhood home life was ideal. My mother and father are not divorced and were both around and loved me very much. They did everything for their kids and always...
  12. SecretGarden

The Astrology of Myers-Briggs Personality Types

This is an interesting thread. I am an ENFP, which is both surprising and not surprising. Surprising because of my 4 planet stellium in Scorpio, and not surprising because I have substantial air in my chart and a Leo Ascendant. But I would say ENFP fits me very well. I have two friends who...
  13. SecretGarden

I made three charts a few pages ago with Virgo, Gemini, and Sagittarius ascendant, but now I'm really open to Cancer Ascendant also as well as Pisces. More important than Decans, i think, is where the other planets fall in the houses depending on her Ascendant. I think Moon must be conjunct...
  14. SecretGarden

Re: Lady Gaga, Rob Fusari, Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, a Strong Independent Woman I updated my previous post about Luc Carl and his chart because for some strange reason, the chart wasn't showing up.