Recent content by Scherzy

1. S

Will I be penalized ? Help

Here it is tikana thank you
  2. S

tikana, should I tell the truth or use strategy in my defense? I am so afraid:(
  3. S

I sm so sorry tikana it was mistake here is the chart
  4. S

Hello everyone, Yesterday I received a notification from my university that a disciplinary investigation was opened against me. I am asked to make an oral or written defense, frankly, there are parties in the case that I am right, although not entirely, and I want to tell the incident...
  5. S

~ The Tarot Guide ~

Hi , thank you for your look Ukpoohbear, I can do now, if you have still the question, sorry for my late reponse.
  6. S

Will I be able to do an internship at an office I dream of?

summer internship. me mercury combust sun moon has applying aspect with jupiter but fall What do you think?
  7. S

Guess what astrologyweekly members majored in college

What about me Bunraku :innocent:
  8. S

Why did the doctor attacked me ?

Thank you for your sincere comment ,Opal :) Yes I found the other doctor, I also reported this incident to the authorities, but I can say that they were not very interested. I feel a bit guilty at the moment that I stopped and could not react. In fact, I noticed that I occasionally attract...
  9. S

Hello ElenaJ, Thank you for the comment. Yes it's a really crazy story. This is actually downright violence. Still questioning and blaming myself
  10. S

Is she a good doctor ?

Thank you all
  11. S

Hello , Since I moved, I applied for a family doctor change and went to the hospital and submitted a petition. I walked into the doctor's room and said I wanted to have some tests done. In a way I could not understand, he suddenly started yelling at me and said that not every test is done here...
  12. S

Is she a good doctor ?

Hello, I changed a lot of doctors due to my illness, I was not very satisfied for some reasons and I started a new search because I had to change the city. Will she be able to help me? Thank you so much.
  13. S

Exam horary

I am university student but it is international exam not related any university
  14. S

Which signs has the biggest booty?

Sagittarius ofc
  15. S

Exam horary

Hello everyone :) I took the foreign language exam, it is an important exam for me. It is not clear when it will be announced and I decided to look at the horary .... As someone still trying to learn horary: - Is it better to take the exam as 3rd house or 9th house? Should we look at the 10th...