Recent content by Sandra

1. S

Help me understand my daughter?

Hello River, here it's me onesmore. I have found a very good interpretation of Pisces Sun in a baby's chart. That will show you an other important facette of Naomi. http://www.babiesonline.com/horoscope/pisces.asp I remember my cousine, she is 19 years younger than me. She has got a Pisces...
  2. S

About the Ascendant

House-systems Hello Missa, then you have to clarify yourself. Ponder about your 2nd and your 3 rd house themes and find out what is predominant and even shaped your life. And by doing so, you even will find out, what's the more precise house-system. I see, you and Arian, you both have to work...
  3. S

About the Ascendant

Ascendant Hello Arian, anyway, there are a few possibilities to clarify that. Does your first house include Aries completely? When yes, Mars is the ruler of your AC and his location can tell you, if the themes of that house are more predominant, than the themes of Neptuns house. The other...
  4. S

About the Ascendant

Ascendant Hello Missa, yes, in your case it's a little tricky to define. So, if you want, we can find it out together. How many degrees is your Mercury away from the cusp of your 3rd house? When I have understood you right, then Mercury ist still in your 2nd house but very close to the cusp of...
  5. S

About the Ascendant

Ascendant Hello nekohakase, the ascendant is the most important component of a chart and not only for making accurate predications. Without knowing the AC one will never find out where he has got his place in life. The location of the ruler of the AC, its house-position tells your...
  6. S

Help me understand my daughter?

Congratulation River! Hello River, first, let me congratulate you to baby Naomi, which has become the center of your life and has turned it upside down. You know, that babies live completely in the world of feelings and emotions. In the first they are the expression of there Moon. Therefore...
  7. S

hey!everybody

Hallo aprilfifth, wish you enriching experiences and inspiration on Astrology Weekly Forums. Sandra
  8. S

Newcomer

Hallo Arian, I was born September, 1st 1950, 03.03 a.m. Linz, Austria AC 12° Leo MC 26° Aries. Sandra
  9. S

Newcomer

Hallo everyone, I'm Sandra from Germany. I'm happy to have discovered this world embracing Community of Astrologers. I'm sure to learn a lot and will have interesting exchange of ideas with you. Greetings Sandra
  10. S

Newcomer

Hallo everyone, I'm Sandra from Germany-Munich. I'm happy to have discovered this world embracing community of Astrologers. This seems to be a wunderful way of a constructive globalisation amongst Astrologers in the world wide web. I'm sure I will learn a lot and will have nice exchange of...
  11. S

Tragedy in Mexico

Hallo aquarius 19690204, with consternation I have read that very heartbreaking story and I feel very sorry for the death of the two children. I have studied the natal charts of all persons ilvolved in that drama and tried to find out more information via internet. But I have to assert that all...