Recent content by Sam7844

1. S

Career possibilities? 17M

Do you feel as if I'm contesting you in a way? If so, I've mentioned before but, that's not what I'm aiming for. Your posts from before were direct, while this one you leave for me to "chew on." What you say could mean a number of things. Because one seems more unfair than the other does not...
  2. S

Well, that's hardly fair, isn't it? Anyhow, it was a nice talk. :sideways:
  3. S

Your chart has very little negative influences if I'm not wrong. You seem to be a lucky person in terms of time of birth. I wish only the best to you. :sideways:
  4. S

I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. If it's something I may have to "chew on," would it not save me the trouble if you just clarified? Just my thought on it. I feel that maybe all that I'm saying is sending a weird vibe, I mean nothing of the sort. I say this a lot, but I seriously do...
  5. S

I like hanging around people who know a lot more than I do as long as they're humble. It gives me a chance to learn. You didn't specify what you were meaning though, you only mentioned how I received what you said wrong. I'm guessing you were saying that I have an affinity towards learning...
  6. S

Thanks for the link to the post, I was having trouble finding it haha
  7. S

Were you communicating a different message than what I've received? I'm not too sure though, I really am okay with being wrong. I would much rather know being wrong than to think I am right while being wrong. That would be horrible. I do like to prove myself right if given the chance and I...
  8. S

Would you be willing to share your natal chart with me in a PM? I'm actually kind of curious just to see haha Sun-Merc-Pluto, what does this indicate? I'm assuming something to do with intelligence Same to you, friend! :sideways:
  9. S

I feel that even if a person feels s/he doesn't need to learn any more, learning still happens inevitably. When a person tries a new cereal, s/he learns that the cereal is either good or bad (in terms of, but not limited to, taste). I also believe that brains can not literally ossify under any...
  10. S

I guess, but who isn't?
  11. S

How do you mean "give it back to someone" I know very little about you, pm me your birth chart and I'll try my best :sideways:
  12. S

Haha, maybe. I'm really not sure about school though, seems very unlikely. Maybe in some other way?
  13. S

Thank you for the reply! I'd say most if not all what you say is true. Seriously, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write that out!
  14. S

You're right. I'm still at a young age, I'm sure I have much to learn. I am at times arrogant and I feel as though I know best in a lot of situations, and I probably don't. Perhaps I will feel different about school at a later age. Dropping out of school at a young age, not to say I'm not still...
  15. S

Right, because the side I'm choosing to show you is how I would act with all those I interact with. I was never sarcastic in any of the comments- I really was curious :). If you see my replies with u/conspiracy theorist, you would see that I'm not only how I choose to be with you. I took a quick...