Recent content by Saloth

1. S

Will We Ever Meet?

I did it today. Didn't know I'm so stubborn to the point of agony.
  2. S

Can Relationships Kill Me At Some Point?

Here's the chart https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAstrologers/comments/ras24s/can_relationships_kill_me_at_some_point/ Should I avoid serious relationships and rather stick to 1 night stand or more like friends with benefits or other healthy relations to energize myself with sexual energy? I tend...
  3. S

Will We Ever Meet?

Yeah she lives a bit far away from me (does it matter/change anything?). She'd want me to move to her town to have me 24/7. I didn't say it's impossible. Yeah whatever you call it, I know via combusta and probably mispronounced it. I'm in the end of the book but i'll probably have to start over...
  4. S

Will We Ever Meet?

Thank you very much! More like a romantic and nice relation. She's the only person I've been talking to almost 24/7 since a year. There were better and worse moments. More like better though. That's interesting you're saying I'm calling shots while it's still not enough to fight combustion and...
  5. S

Will We Ever Meet?

Well, I appreciate your brutal honesty even if that's a very bitter pill to swallow. Never heard of Void of Course Moon before. Sounds like I'll have to look into electional astrology which I'll probably continue in the right forum category. But somebody already told me I can't mix both since I...
  6. S

Will We Ever Meet Part II

Here's the continuation of my thread in the Horary segment. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1142176#post1142176 I was fast forwarding my horoscope transits and sounds like on 26th Dec my Venus in Capricorn will move from 12th to 11th House. So deception and dishonesty...
  7. S

Will We Ever Meet?

We know each other since a year. The woman I wanna meet suffers from somatic symptom disorder and depression/neurosis. I don't wanna be pushy but that online relation starts burning me out. 1st time there was some misunderstanding (most likely). Took a break for a week. This time I'm planning on...
  8. S

Who am I and can I use Houses derivation as the one who asks?

I know asking person (me) usually is signified by Moon. However, when it comes to relationship and romance (7th House) a woman should be the Moon and a man - Sun. 1st H ruler of Gemini is in 6th (Mercury) and her 7th house ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter in 10th. So what are my significators...
  9. S

Career - how often can I ask the same/similar questions?

That's right. In short - horary/election chart is more like for general time like days weeks and months. I need to narrow down the events and transits so so like i said this and natal chart are a perfect combination to determine hours and minutes as well.
  10. S

Combining both for time precision
  11. S

Different questions through all day and accuracy

What I mean is should I rest and practice with just one question a day? Say I always have a huge and long train of thoughts. I also like writing them down. 1. Can I ask about everything through the whole day if I have couple questions and plan to work on them for several hours? But then the...
  12. S

Just finished (almost) reading the book and John Frawley says that the natal chart is only needed when I need to narrow exact time. Other than that I'm supposed to be good with just horary chart. So yeah, you've summed it up perfectly. I'll need both then. I'm so glad this forum is so vivid...
  13. S

Thanks for the tip. I still know very little about election charts but I'll do some more research about.
  14. S

Where is my extra spare old graphic card?

Much obliged. I'll look into containers that I've forgotten about and haven't checked yet
  15. S

Where is my extra spare old graphic card?

It came with my pc I bought in 2009 'til 5 years later decided to upgrade the pc with another better one (it's red but it's currently damaged/dead and i Don't care about the one from 2014. I'm quite sure it's in my room. I've checked most if not all my shelves and wardrobes couple times. Sadly...