Recent content by SagSun05

1. S

Chinese Astrology Tutorials

I downloaded the software from Delemme's site. It was very useful. Thanks a bunch, qi. :happy:
  2. S

Chinese Astrology Kit & Taoist Astrology

I've been doing some research on Chinese Astrology as I said in another post and I've decided to purchase some books in order to further my studies. One is the "Chinese Astrology Kit" (I got it mostly because of a tutorial I was taking on astrology) and the other is "Taoist Astrology: A Handbook...
  3. S

Flying Dreams

Has anyone ever had a flying dream? I had my first experience (remembered, that is) of a flying dream the other night. It wasn't the main theme of the dream, but I remember flying above Tokyo at one point. It was almost like a Super Mario type of experience though lol. So, share your...
  4. S

Chinese Astrology Tutorials

Does anyone know of any good sites with lessons or tutorials on Chinese astrology? I tried Googling for some, but I couldn't find any good matches. Its much easier to find tutorials on Western Astrology, but its a lot more difficult with Chinese Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
  5. S

Number 4-graveyard number,numerology

Pretty much, yes. One interesting thing to note. When I was a kid, before I was exposed to Japanese culture or language, I never liked the number 4 for whatever reason. I never really understood why growing up, but I just did.
  6. S

Square & Opposition

Thanks for your reply, waybread. :) What you wrote about squares and oppositions was pretty much what I thought they were, so that's a bit of a relief. I was having a bit of trouble differenciating between the two aspects for the past couple months and I felt like I was beginning to get a...
  7. S

Number 4-graveyard number,numerology

The number 4 is also an unfortunate number in Japan (not sure about China). This is because the kanji for 4 (四) has a reading (kanji have numerous readings that are used based on the word you use) that is prounced シ (shi). Shi is also used in the kanji for death 死. That's why most Japanese use...
  8. S

Square & Opposition

So, I feel confident with the basics of astrology, except for completely understanding square and opposition aspects. I've been studying them for the past couple days and I've come to the following conclusions (correct me if I'm wrong about them): 1) Square: This aspect produces a lot of...
  9. S

Batly the magical bat

That sounds very interesting. Perhaps it is a Pluto trine Sun.
  10. S

Penn and Teller

Lol. That's pretty funny. :happy: What I don't get is this whole trend of stage magicians trying to debunk everything that's even remotely supernatural. They say they're trying to protect people from being duped (this much may be true), but a lot of the people they try to debunk aren't like...
  11. S

Penn and Teller

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. I agree
  12. S

Penn and Teller

I never said I was a 2012 believer. I'm hardly fearful. I believe some good might come out of it (or maybe nothing at all). Not everyone believes the world will end, including me. What they did was pick the weakest cases. Thus, the strawman fallacy. I can imagine the astrology episode will be...
  13. S

Strange Energy-Related Dream

Well, I haven't had this experience again since the time that I posted this, but I feel the spirituality in my life has improved a great deal. I feel a strong connection to nature (I've had for a while now, but I feel it even more now) and I do everything I can to keep it safe. I feel a more...
  14. S

Penn and Teller

Has anyone seen their show? They're two magicians that try debunking a lot of supernatual type stuff in a comedic way, but they seem to resort to a lot of strawman fallacies by choosing the worst cases. For example, I just saw the December 21, 2012 episode and they seemed to select a lot of the...
  15. S

The Quality of My Life

So, the other day, I wrote up a Horary Chart with the following question: Will the quality of my life improve within the next 3 months? I used the 5th house ruler to represent my question, and what I found interesting was that my Ascendant and 5th house shared the same ruler (my Ascendant was...